Chapter Six: Crossing The Line?

I updated just because its my BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!! Lol anyway enjoy guys 😍😍❤️🎈🎉🎊

Nicks not there when I wake the next morning so I decide to make breakfast. I doubt he went to work this early. After our argument- if you could call it it that -he didn't want to speak to me.

I flip the pancakes hopping he's home in time before they get cold. I take the bacon off placing them in two separate plates. I probably won't eat but I still make myself a plate. I can hear the door close and I almost drop the spatula. Since when was I a klutz? Since you decided to get engaged and become soft. I shake that thought deciding not to go into it. And I'm not going soft!

"Hi" his voice is deep and alluring as fuck. Don't you dare crack!

"Hi" I keep my voice strong. Of course he has to be shirtless and sweating. I guess he went for a run.

"You made breakfast"

"You don't miss much" I raise a brow.

"About last night-"

"Don't. It's fine. You didn't want to talk about it so it makes no sense to try and talk about it know" he knows he doesn't really want to talk about it so what's the point.

"Don't do this"

"Do what?"

"Shut me out"

"I shut you out?" I stare at him in shock. What the fuck. Don't get angry.

"Not like that, you know what I mean"

"No I don't, but sit down. I don't want breakfast getting no cold" he sighs. Propping himself up at the breakfast bar. I lay his plate down opening the fridge to pour him orange juice. I walk to him setting it down and he grabs my robe, pulling me close.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For shutting you out like that. I just down want to bring up my parents... Ever" to late I already found their address and I plan on stopping by later.

"Why?" He shakes his head resting his forehead against mine. He pulls the string on my robe sliding it off my shoulders. I'm dressed in a black lace bra with matching panties. He swallows hard and I watch his eyes flash a dark green. Wow.

"Your breakfast is going to get cold" I breathe. I step back so I'm out of reach.

"I can always warm it up again" his voice goes dark.

"But you should eat your hungry" I step back again as he gets up.

"Your right I am" I know that look.

"No"

"No what?" He smirks.

Fuck fuck fuck

"Don't look at me like that"

He cocks his head to one side smirking "like what?"