Chapter Eighteen: Brooke

hello my amazing people. did you miss me? because I missed you guyed and your amazing comments an votes. I wont lie I've been pretty down lately. I ended a relationship I had no business holding on to, this chapters kid of personal for me, its exactly how I feel. I hope you guys like it. anyway love you guys lost.

SB: i'm not sure when i'm going to update. College is busy for me

sorry guys ive been in the hospital for the past few days so there was no writing for me.

Have you ever been in something you can consider a time loop. Or dej a vu? That's what this feels like. Everytime I open my eyes everything is the same. The three empty bottles of wine by the door. My wedding dress kicked to one side of the room, and the four full boxes of buffalo wing pizza Eve ordered me next to my nightstand.

I don't know how long I've been laying here, but I don't plan on getting out of bed. Everytime I open my eyes I close them back, slipping into sleep, but not really sleeping. I feel like that only makes sense when your heart broken.

To sleep but being fully  awake. Your brain refuseung to shut off because in the last few seconds you bombarded it with questions and scenarios and what ifs. And this happened because....

I've become Bestfriends with my pillow crushing it against my chest. I just want to feel the way I was before I met him. I wish he was just another person I passed on the street but I know if that was to come true I would have to give up the good memories we had, and some of those blissfully memories shaped me into who I am.

A small knock on my door and a light push tells me Eve's in the room again. Sitting at the edge of my bed she rest her hand on my leg. It's reassuring touch trying to make me feel better. I quickly shut it out. All good things come to an end.

"Are you hungry?" Her voice small. I don't even bother looking at her. I can tell the facial expression she has already. I don't need sympathy.

"How about we go out today? There's this new restaurant on Pike street. I heard it's pretty good with decent prices?" She know the answer to her question. Sighing the bed dips again telling me she's gotten up. Snatching up the box of pizza she storms out the room.

I'm about to close my eyes when she comes back in with a trash bag. "I refuse to let you sleep your life away. That's not the Brooke I know" she picks up the liquor bottles and other things around my room like the picture of my dad I ripped in half and through to the side. Placing it in the bag she moves to my wedding dress.

"What are you doing" I Snap, sitting up.

"You threw it to the side like its trash so I'm guessing that's what it is. So when I'm done stuffing the dress I might have enough space for the rest of your life if your going to continue to act like this" she snaps back.

That stung.

It was supposed to.

"It's not trash" I walk over snatching the bag from her.

"So do something with it. Take it to the cleaners, hang it up, put in on and walk down the street with it for all I care just do something other then this" she growls.

"Fine!"

Walking to my closest I grab my jacket, buried in the bottom is my duffle bag with my equipment, I haven't been to the gym in so long. And somewhere to channel my stagnant anger and sadness would give me some kind of emotion I can expect.