Chapter Eight: His Pleasure Her Punishment

I'm not even going to babble... Enjoy guys. ❤️

His hand lands hard at the junction of my thighs and I  Jump. The same hands that promised to never hurt you...The full impact only comes after my loud gasp. Shit that hurt! But I can do this. I've broken bones before with out throwing a fit, so this should be a walk in the clouds right... I suck in a sharp breath of air hissing threw my teeth as the next blow strikes, he's planing on leaving a hand print. I can feel his whole hand come down on my ass, he's not leaving anything between his hand and my behind.

He slaps me on my left cheek and I pull away from him, I don't want to do this! He grips a hand full of my hair pulling my head back. My scalp prickes with pain as he tries to keep me still. Of course I still wriggle under him.The next three makes my ass burn and I can't help the anger that spikes threw me. Fuck you fuck you fuck you! I can picture the smile on his face as his hand lands repeatedly on me. Fucker!

I don't like this...

You asked for it...

I know but I didn't know he would like this so much...

Why wouldn't he? He's a dominant...

But I'm not his sub...

That's what you think...

"You tensing because your focused on the pain. Focus on the pleasure" I'm trying! I really am trying for him

So try for yourself...

Focus on the pleasure... Focus on the pleasure... Try...He hits me at the junction of my thighs again  and I moan out, focusing on his skilled fingers grazing across my clit. I'm suprisesd it escapees from me.

"Good girl, feel it" he keeps hitting me and I moan and whimper under him. Don't get me wrong I'm still angry about this but in some aspects it feels good. He slaps me once more and I cry out.

Boy have you changed!

I've memorized his pattern. Left cheek right cheek middle then a random spot. The random spot is what kills me. My ass stings and my scalp hurts. This is getting harder to take...

He slaps me again and this time I wince in pain. Ow! He's not holding anything back. He never was!

Fucker!

The next two hurt like hell but I can hear him groan after. He really likes this. Well you don't! I want to tell him to stop, I want to safe word. Only because you don't like it, not because your in  that much pain.

Pain is still pain...

Besides  if I give up now the ones before were for nothing. And I can't go half way on a compromise. his hand collides with my sore skin and unwillingly my eyes spring water. It's almost like when you yawn, you can't help it. Or your crying...Im not crying!The next one makes me cry out pulling away completely. He grabs me back placing a leg over my back.

"Stop it" I snap. He hits me again and again. My heart dropping into my stomach. My mind running wild with angry thoughts.

I asked for this...

I can't believe you asked for this!

I did it for him...

Was it worth it?...

I've been hit over a hundred times in my boxing career but nothing like this. I don't know if it's him actually hitting me out the pleasure he's getting from hurting me.