Prologue

As I was in a deep sleep I was abruptly awakened by my phone vibrating on my side table next to my bed.

Who would be calling me this early in the morning?

I checked my alarm clock and I saw that it was only 5:00 A.M. I then grabbed my phone and looked to see who was calling me this early. I smiled to myself and quickly answered.

"Ummm babe why are you calling me?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Look out the window." said Luke.

I quickly ran to my window and pulled back the curtains to find a teenage boy sitting on his motorcycle with his cellphone to his ear. What the hell was he doing here? I then suddenly realized what day it was. Today marked the 3rd month of falling in love with the local bad boy.

Just 3 months ago I was just another teenager trying to survive high school and had not once thought about being in a relationship, let alone being in love.

"So...I was thinking we could start these festivities early today." said Luke in a seductive tone.

"At 5 in the morning?" I quietly spoke into the phone. "My parents are going to hear your bike!"

"Babe, chill. You're always scared you're going to get in trouble but you haven't been caught with me once," he responded.

Like any daughter, I was always cautious about anything I ever did. My parents were super overprotective and would ground me in a heartbeat if they found out that I was dating Luke Simon. My siblings wouldn't hesitate either to tell on me. But, having been dating Luke for months now, I was used to breaking some of the rules now and then.

The only good part about my family was that they were pretty well off since my parents owned one of the biggest law firms on the Eastern Coast.

"I'll be out in 10 minutes. Please turn your bike off before I get grounded and you'll never get a piece of this ever again." I giggled into the phone and spoke quietly to him.

"Okay, but hurry up...I've been dying to see you." I imagined him wiggling his eyebrows like he always did.

I then grabbed my Louis Vuitton crossbody that my mom gave to me for my birthday, stuffed my phone into it, and grabbed a pair of sneakers. Outside of my room, there was a small balcony that was right next to a big oak tree. I used this tree daily to sneak out of my room on the second floor. I then jumped off of the tree and ran up to him. He then quickly embraced me into a hug and I kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Woahhhh. I get it. I'm hot stuff. Don't need to be getting all touchy feely. It's only 5 A.M. People could be watching." Luke sarcastically told me then smirked his signature smirk. I playfully punched his toned arms and hopped onto his motorcycle, regret filling me every time I snuck out. But, with Luke in front of me on his Harley Davidson, regret was always replaced with happiness and a tinge of recklessness.

"So where are we going?!!" I yelled into his ear, trying to speak over the loud muffling of the bike's engine.

"That's a secret Sugar." he spoke to me. I always hated when he called me Sugar when we were in public but like I always say to myself, I was used to it.

The wind blew in my hair as we zoomed past all the big houses. I hated bragging about my wealth, so only Luke and some of my close friends were really the only ones that knew about where I lived and what my financial situation was. Don't get me wrong, I loved living a comfortable life, but I was always told to not take things for granted and to be nice to everyone. Even if they were Sasha Peterson. The meanest and most stuck up girl in my school. Right after Luke and I started hanging out, she quickly hated me. As I pushed that thought into the back of my mind, we pulled up to my favorite diner, the Hollywood Diner. I always loved looking at all the cool souvenirs displayed on the walls and all throughout the diner.

We then pulled into a parking spot and Luke killed the engine. I hopped off of the bike and smiled to myself. I had a feeling this day would be really good. I just had to get used to sneaking out this early in the morning.

A/N

Hello fellow readers! I would like to point out to new readers that in the beginning, my writing wasn't that good. So if you're thinking about deleting this from your library, please don't. Towards the middle and end, I have seen major improvement in my writing so don't give up hope on my book! Also, for the first few chapters, there aren't any authors note, I don't know what happened to them, oh well.

/////

2 Years Later: LMFAO I wrote this so long ago and just thought about coming back and re-editing everything and laughing at this. I apologize in advanced for never writing the next book. My life just became too busy to do that when I entered high school. Glad people are still reading this to this day! Maybe when I'm motivated enough I might pick up the 2nd book. I just have to re-familiarize myself with all these characters and the story as a whole since it's been such a long time.