Goodbye Sasha

**Luke's POV**

As I woke up in my small twin sized bed, I heard my parents fighting downstairs. It was only 6 in the morning and they were already fighting. What a wonderful thing to start the day off to. Unlike Ashley, I would be considered middle class and not as privileged as most teens, but I was fine with the way I lived, except for my fighting parents and their wrecked marriage. Why was I thinking about Ashley so much? I mean, don't get me wrong, she was a pretty decent girl, but she was way too innocent for me. Something about her made her stand out. I haven't been thinking that much about Sasha lately. She was just another chick in my mind now. 

I then picked out some clothes to wear on my bedroom floor and put them on. Man, I really needed to clean this place up. I couldn't even see the floor. I then grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs. I tried to avoid my parents so that I wasn't stuck to pick sides.

"Hey dude. Mom and Dad seriously need to stop this or I'm leaving." Aiden, my older brother, said. "Oh and we just got a shipment in from the Eastcoast." he spoke to me secretly. I might as well just feel you in now on what he was talking about:

My brother introduced me to this business and I could say that it was more than great. Except for the fact that I could get into serious trouble by the cops and get kicked out of the house by my parents for life. You could say I was the middle man of my job, which I was. I would never in a million years expect to be in the drug business, but I had no choice because right when I got sucked into it to make some money, I couldn't turn back. Only a few people knew about what I did, like Sean and Aiden, but other than that, it was something that I kept to myself. Sasha didn't even know. The only time I thought about her was when I was planning how to break up with her. 

Sasha was a bore and gossiped all the time when I was around. Don't get me wrong, she was hot and fit, but she just wasn't my type and I think I was looking for something else. Like Ashley. But, she was way too modest to be hanging out with me and I'm sure her parents wouldn't want me around anyway.

I then made my way towards my brother's car to see the newest shipment sitting in the trunk. I quickly covered it so that no one could see it. I was not ready to give up on my life and be sent to jail at the age of 16.

After driving on my bike to school, I thought well and hard on how I would dump Sasha. I was pretty sure that she would freak out and make a huge scene, but I just felt like this was the right time. It was in the lobby of the school where everyone hung out at during the morning. I spotted Sasha and her prissy group of friends and tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey babe-" Sasha said as I cut her off.

"We need to break up. This isn't working out for me." I said to her blankly. 

"What the hell are you talking about? Is this some kind of joke? You can not break up with me. That's my job, not yours!" she screeched at me with a sense of aggravation in her voice. Wow, didn't see that coming. 

"Goodbye Sasha," I smirked at her and saw the anger in her eyes. I then walked away from the obvious scene she created and strutted towards my first period class not wanting to look back.

I then spotted Ashley with a group of her friends and she was laughing along with them. I didn't think she would react that way, but it made me send a small smile her direction. We made eye contact and her face turned red. 

I walked past her and her friends with a smirk on my face and headed towards my first period class. It felt like a weight had just been lifted off of my shoulders. 

A/N

Sorry, this was kind of short, oh well. Like I always say, tell me what you think! I recently got feedback from one of my friends and she helped me a lot. Tell me what you think of Luke and what he does for a living.

/////

3 Years Later: Goddamn, why did I make these characters so rude? Probably my young teen angst. Like the last chapters, made some changes (actually a lot) and got rid of all the cringey parts, because there were a lot.