0 ; 9

yo yo! please read the a.n. at the end

"do i really have to go?" luke whined.
"yes, luke. me and you both know you're failing chemistry and you need to pass if you wanna graduate!"
"yeah, but studying is boring."
"it's not that bad. i've made friends with people i never thought i'd talk to."
"ashton, i'm basically your only friend."
"as if!" ashton said defensively.
"okay, name one friend that isn't me." luke said as he leaned against his locker.
"umm- harry!"
"dude, you've talked to him once and it was because you were grouped with him on an assignment. that was 3 years ago."
"ugh, fine. but you're still coming to study."
"whatever." luke said as he slammed his locker closed. "lets just go, i'm starving." the teens turned around to walk to the cafeteria but were stopped when they faced two boys.
"can we help you?" ashton said in an annoyed tone.
"ashton!" luke whisper yelled, "what's up, guys?"
"i- um.. we, wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out with us."
"no way, not with your friends." ashton said, "they're horrible to us, especially to luke."
"i'm sorry about them. but no, just us two. we can sit wherever you want."
ashton looked at luke and luke nodded. ashton sighed and then nodded.
"we'll just sit over there." he pointed to a bench that was placed under a large tree.

the four boys sat down at the bench. luke and ashton on one side, michael and calum on the other.
"sooo," michael said awkwardly, luke looked at him and smiled softly.
"do you guys like all time low?" calum asked.
"yes!" luke and ashton said in sync
"have you heard their new song?" calum asked as he pulled his phone out of the pocket of his school shorts
"nope, not yet."
"here you should listen," calum unlocked his phone and opened his music app. he scrolled past a few albums luke was familiar with. calum opened up all time lows new album and played their song.

"wow, that was so good."
"i know right, they're amazing."
the four boys spent the rest of the break talking about video games, bands and hot girls

a.n. hey guys! so, on friday i'm going on a cruise for a week. there's no wifi on the cruise which means a week of no updates :-(

i'll most probably write some chapters on the plane to where i get on the boat & i'll also write it when i'm in bed. so when i come back i'll have a couple of chapters ready when i come back!

love you guys so so much <3