2 ; 4

"so michael, what do you remember?" the skinny mid-40's man asked michael.
"not much. i remember going to school, coming home and going to bed. i woke up in the hospital after that. i remember a little bit of mine and luke's relationship, but only from what luke has told me."
"okay.." the therapist nodded as he scribbled notes down in his notepad. "are you aware why you woke up in the hospital?"
"yeah.. i was told i was in a car accident," michael replied.
michael was currently sat on an old leather lounge, talking to his therapist. he had started going to therapy in the hope that he'd be able to get his memories back.
"very good," the man said, "anything else you can remember?"
"i remember the time luke told me he loved me."
"why don't you tell me about it?"
"okay. well its started when..."

flashback. (this is just a snippet of an old chapter )

"hey luke," michael smiled widely as he sat down across from luke.
"hi," luke mumbled.
"you okay?" michael asked, "you looked pretty sad yesterday when i was hanging out with mel."
"yes i'm fine," luke smiled fakely
michael rolled his eyes at lukes attempt of a lie.
"you're the worst liar, lucas. now tell me what's wrong."
"i am not," luke defended, "and don't call me lucas,"
"you expected me to believe you're fine, even though i've seen you cry and i saw you looking upset yesterday?"
"okay, okay. i'm really not fine."
"what's wrong?" michael said as he leaned closer to luke.
"seeing you with melanie makes me upset," luke sighed.
"what? why? has she done something to you? do you like melanie? you better not like her i swear to god. oh my god, are you jealous of me?"
"NO," luke said, louder than he wanted to.
"jeez, alright. then what's wrong?"
"i'm not jealous of you.. i'm jealous of melanie," luke's cheeks heated up as he looked down at his lap in shame.
"l-luke what?"
"i'm sorry," luke said as his glassy eyes met michael's emerald ones, "i know you're straight and i know you're dating melanie but god damn michael, i love you. i love you so much"
"l-luke i-."
"i know what you're gonna say 'im straight luke, sorry!'" luke said as he shot up from his spot, grabbing his bag.
"no! luke!" michael said as he copied luke, "i love you too!"
"what?"
"i love you," michael whispered.
"i-i don't know what to say," luke said in shock.
"don't say anything, just- just come here." michael said as he motions for luke to come to him. luke follow his instructions and walked over to michael. michael slid his hand behind lukes back and pulled the smaller boy against him. michael closed his eyes as he leaned in towards luke. luke did the same and in a matter of seconds their lips collided. michael's soft lips moved in sync with luke's as luke wrapped his arms around michael's neck. they pulled apart out of breath and rested their foreheads against each other.
"wow," luke panted.
"yeah," michael giggled.

end of flashback.

"...so yeah, that's what happened," michael smiled. the therapist nodded his head and took down notes. he looked at the clock that was hung on the wall across the small room.
"well, it looks like that all the time we've got time for today," the therapist said as he stood up from his spot, michael doing the same, "see you next time," he smiled.
"see you," michael smiled back.

crybaby ✰ mukeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara