1 ; 2

ok so wattpad decided to be a bitch and delete two chapters i had saved as drafts ,, im so maDDD

"so, you're saying you might have a crush on michael?"
"yeah."
"what made you feel this way?"
"who the fuck are you, my psychiatrist?"
"yes, now tell me."
"i honestly don't know. i think it happened when we were hanging at my house."
"cuuute," ashton teased.
"shut up," luke mumbled.
"you should tell him."
luke almost choked on his water when those words left ashtons mouth.
"are you crazy?"
"no, but it's only fair that you tell him."
"ashton, michael's straight as fuck. as if he'd be okay with me liking him."
"you never know until you try, and it looks like it's your chance now."
luke turned around to see an extremely happy michael speed walking towards him. a smile spread across his face as he stood up.
"hey mikey," luke said softly.
"hey babe," michael smiled as he went in for a hug. luke was confused, why did michael call him babe? and why was he going to hug him? his questions were answered when michael hugged the girl standing next to him, melanie jackson. she kissed his cheek softly before hugging him tightly.

tears pricked in his eyes as he watched the boy he liked hug a girl he didn't even know. he turned around to face ashton, his eyes filled with tears and ashtons opened widely.
"luke.." ashton said softly as he slowly stood up. luke bit his lip before running off "luke wait!" ashton yelled as he followed luke. the blonde slammed opened the toilet door as he held his hand over his mouth to try to stop himself from crying. luke watched as the door slowly close before it was stopped by his best friend. ashton made his way towards luke, the smaller boy immediately wrapped his arms around him.
"it's okay luke, i've got you."
"it hurts so bad ashton," luke sobbed into ashtons chest.
"i know lukey, i know." luke smiled softly as he looked up at the taller boy before laying his head back down on ashtons chest.

"luke? ashton?" the two boys broke apart when they heard a familiar voice at the door. luke faced away, not wanting michael to see him crying, especially since he was the reason it was happening.
"michael, you need to leave," ashton said as he stood in front of luke.
"what's wrong with him? is he okay?"
"no, he not fucking okay! do you think he would be crying if he was okay?"
"sorry.." michael trailed off.
"go," ashton said sternly, pointing to the door.
"no, i'm gonna make sure he's okay."
"michael," ashton growled through gritted teeth, "go."
"jeez, fine," michael put his hands up in defence as he backed out the door.
"i'm sorry luke, i was a bit harsh."
"it's fine, he kinda deserved it," luke giggled.
"hey, you wanna come over mine after school? we can order chinese and watch family guy."
"yeah," luke sniffled, "that'd be cool."