1 ; 8

"hey mum," michael said casually as he walked through the front door of his two bedroom house.
"where were you last night?" michael's mum said as she stood up from her spot on the lounge, crossing her arms.
"i told you, i went to my boyfr- friends house," his mum cocked her eyebrow at michael's slip up before sighing.
"okay, go to your room and study please."
"i'm hungry. i'm going to get something to eat first," michael stated.
"no, go study. i'll get you something."
"fine," michael mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

michael entered his room and shut the wooden door that separated his room from the rest of the house. he dumped his bag next to his queen size bed and walked over to the place he spent most of his time, his desk. the blonde sat in the old chair that was tucked neatly under his desk and opened up his history textbook. michael found history very interesting so he always enjoyed studying it.

after reading through a couple of pages and answering some of the questions, michael's mum knocked on his door.
"come in!" michael's door creaked opened as his mum walked in.
"here you go mikey," she said as she placed the sandwich down and kissed her son on his forehead.
"thanks mum," michael smiled with a mouthful of food. michael's mum shook her head and laughed before exiting his room.

short filler bc the next chapter (which i am going to write straight after publishing this) is going to be fkn cute (hopefully) !!