1 ; 0

hiii guys!!! i've miss you all so so so much!!! it's been a whole week :-(((

i've written 5 chapters yay

& i also came back to 824 notifs , it makes me happy to know people read my stuff even while im away :-)

double update in like 0.1 seconds

"ugh, baylee wilson is such a babe," ashton said with heart eyes as he looked across the library. luke and ashton were currently at after school study that ashton had forced luke to come to. luke rolled his eyes and got up from his seat beside ashton. he speed walked the opposite side of the library where baylee was sat with her friends.
"luke! what are you doing?" ashton yelled, earning a shhh from the librarian, ashton rolled his eyes in response. luke just looked back at ashton and smirked at him.
"hey baylee," luke smiled once he had reached baylee and her friends. the group of girls all looked at him with confused faces. baylee turned around to see a small blonde boy standing behind her with a mischievous on his face.
"hey luke, why are you smiling like that?" she giggled.
"you see that boy standing over there?" luke said as he pointed towards ashton, ashton noticed and his eyes widened and a blush spread across his cheeks.
"yeah? what about him?" baylee asked
"well, a little birdie, which happens to be ashton himself, told me that he has a huge crush on you."
now it was baylee's turn to blush, she turned to her group of friends and they were all smiling at her.
"r-really? he actually likes me?"
"yeah! he goes on about you all the time, it's kinda annoying if you ask me," luke laughed and baylee copied his actions "do ya wanna come over and say hi?"
"yeah sure."

luke and baylee walked across the library towards a blushing curly-haired boy.
"hey ashton," baylee said softly before biting her lip.
"hi-i mean hey." baylee giggled at ashton's nervousness, ashton just scratched the back of his neck, trying to act like he wasn't a nervous wreck.
"your friend here told me that you have a crush on me," her comment caused ashton to blush even more than he already was as he looked everywhere in the room except for at baylee, "well, i was wondering if you maybe wanna hang out this weekend?" she asked as she batted her eyelids at ashton and twirled her bright blue hair around her finger.
"o-oh yeah that sounds pretty c-cool," ashton stuttered.
"awesome, can i maybe get your number so that i can text you the deets?" baylee said as she pulled her phone from the pocket of her shorts. ashton took it from her hands and created a new contact, he typed in his number and made his contact name ashton 🤘🏻. he handed her phone back and smiled nervously at her.
"well, i better get back to my friends."
"alright, see ya," luke smiled.
"yeah b-bye."
"bye luke. see you whenever we decide to hang out ashton," baylee said as she waved and walked off

"did that just happen. did i really just score a date with baylee wilson?"
"i believe you did."
"oh my god."
"you owe me big time."
"i sure do."