2 ; 5

"michael!" a familiar voice whisper-yelled from outside michael's bedroom window. michael stirred in his sleep, wanting whoever was outside to go away. the voice yelled out again, this time they knocked as well. michael sat up in his bed and groaned in annoyance.
"fucking hell," he mumbled as he stood up and made his way to the window. he pulled the curtains back and was greeted by a familiar face. "luke? what the fuck?" michael whisper-yelled as he opened his window.
"babe," luke smiled, "get dressed! i wanna take you somewhere. it might help with your memories."
"i don't wanna. i'm tired," michael whined.
"shut up, lazy. meet me outside," luke laughed. michael rolled his eyes and made his way to his wardrobe, putting on whatever clothing items he pulled out first. he climbed out his window and jogged down his driveway to where luke stood.
"sooo, what are we doing?" michael asked.
"we're going to re-live an important night of our relationship," luke grinned.
"okay," michael smiled back, "what are we doing first?"
"well, we're riding these," luke said as he stepped to the side, revealing two bikes.
"okay, let's go," michael said as he picked up the black bike.
"you picked the black bike last time as well," luke stated.
"i'm emo as fuck," michael laughed.
"no you're not, shut up," luke giggled as he shook his head, "follow me."

"the pool? what are we doing?" michael asked.
"we're sneaking in," luke replied.
"wait what? we're gonna get caught!" michael protested.
"we won't, i promise," luke replied as he got off his bike and laid it on the floor, "follow me." michael got off his bike and followed his boyfriend around the fence. michael found luke standing next to the fence, where a large part of the fence was missing.
"how many times have we done this?" michael whispered.
"mikey, no one's here you don't have to whisper. we've only done it once, but it was the best night of my life," luke answered calmly before climbing through the old wire fence, michael copying him.
"babe, follow me," luke as he jogged towards the change rooms, michael following close behind.
"okay, lets do this," luke said as he pulled his shirt over his head. 
"what are we doing?"
"we're going swimming," luke answered as he took his shoes and pants off, "now take them off!" luke said, motioning to michael's clothes. michael agreed and took of his clothes. luke grabbed michael's hand and pulled him towards the pool.

"ready?" luke smiled widely at michael.
"yeah, lets do it," michael replied.
"three, two, one," luke yelled out "jump!" the two teens bomb dived into the pool. they surfaced and giggled at each other. they swam around the over-chlorinated pool, enjoying each others company. they would occasionally splash each other or push each other under the water. luke swam up to michael and wrapped his hands around michael's  naked waist and pulled him closer. the hugged each other tightly.
"i'm so glad you agreed to try with our relationship, i was so scared you went back to the way you used to be," luke said softly as he ran his hands up and down michael's pale back.
"me too, even though i don't remember much, i don't know what i'd do without you," michael replied before planting a kiss on luke's neck.
they stayed like this in each others arms enjoying their company before luke's gaze set on michael's lips. he placed his hand on the back of his boyfriends neck, their lips inched closer and closer until they connected. their lips moved in sync as they slowly kissed, luke's hands exploring michael's body. luke slowly pulled away and placed his forehead on michael's forehead.
"oh my god, luke!" michael gasped.
"what? what's wrong?" luke asked worriedly.
"i think i remember," michael whispered.
"remember what?" luke replied.
"this night," michael smiled.
"that's great," luke said.
"i remember everything. including the.. um," michael blushed, causing luke to giggle.
"i love you," luke whispered.
"i love you too," michael replied before kissing lukes nose.

++

"hey guys," michael smiled as he sat down next to luke.
"hi baby," luke replied before he kissed michael's cheek.
"hey michael," baylee waved while leaning her head on ashton's shoulder.
"okay what the fuck," calum said loudly, "we've all been hanging out for like, seven or something months and you've all gotten into relationships. why am i still single?"
"because you're a fucking loser!" michael replied, causing the whole group to laugh.
"shut up!" calum said, faking being offended, but laughing a few seconds after.
the group of five sat at their usual table eating the surprisingly good sandwiches that the lunch lady had prepared.
"oh, guys! i gotta tell you something," michael announced.
"tell us!" ashton said.
"my mum told me about why i got into the accident. i was mad at her but she told me she was sorry. she also told me that she's getting help for her bipolar disorder and anger issues!" michael smiled widely.
"that's great! i'm proud of her," baylee smiled.
"that's not all! mum said she's going to learn to accept me for who i am, which means i'm officially allowed back at home!" michael said, the whole group cheering, causing other groups to look at them.
"does that mean i can finally come over your house?" luke winked.
"yep," michasel blushed.
"get a room you two," ashton laughed.
"says you! i've seen you and baylee making out right outside the library!" luke said in a joking tone, causing baylee and ashton to blush.
"oops?" baylee giggled.
"ew get your relationships away from me," calum said as he pretended to wipe their relationships off him.
"quit being a crybaby," luke laughed.

the end.