1 ; 3

luke and ashton were sat on ashton's living room couch eating chinese and watching family guy. ashton always knew how to cheer luke up and luke was so grateful for that.
"michael sucks," luke said after he swallowed a mouthful of rice. 
"yeah, i know."
"but i like him so much."
"how do you know you like him though?"
"i don't know, it's just that when i see him my heart skips a beat, when i'm with him i feel so alive and when i hear his voice i feel like i'm at home. i know i've only been talking to michael for a week or two but i really really like him and seeing him with melanie really sucks."
"awwww, my lil lukey's in love." ashton said in a baby voice as he poked luke blushing cheeks.
"yeah, i kinda am."
"don't worry about him and melanie, they're completely different people. they won't last. hopefully."
"it's fine, honestly. it hurt at first but at least he's happy. if he's happy, i'm happy."

half way through and episode of family guy, luke's phone started vibrating on the coffee table. luke picked up his phone and checked the caller id. mikey 💘👼🏼
"it's michael," luke sighed, turning to face ashton.
"answer it!"
luke nodded his head then answered his phone.
"hey, michael."
"hey, luke" michael mumbled, "are you okay?"
"i uh-" luke looked at ashton with open eye's before ashton mouthed put it on speaker. "what did you say? you just cut out."
"i said, are you okay?"
"yeah, why wouldn't i be."
"you were crying today at school. you're not okay."
"no i'm- i'm okay. it's just i found out my uh- aunty is moving away. yeah, we're very close and i won't be able to see her as much now." luke lied.
ashton face palmed at lukes pathetic lie. luke was the worst liar and you could always tell when he was lying.
"oh- okay. i thought you were hurt or something."
i was luke mumbled under his breath.
"what?" michael asked.
"n-nothing! i said i wasn't."
"good.. good."
"well- uh i have to go do homework now."
"alright. next time you're upset you gotta talk to me, yeah?"
"yeah okay," luke giggled.
"bye lucas."
"it's luke," luke corrected him, "bye,"
"but lucas is so much cuter."
luke rolled his eyes playfully before hanging up.

"you're such a bad liar. how did he believe you?" ashton laughed.
"i honestly don't even know," luke laughed as well.