1 ; 4

luke, calum and ashton were sat in the packed cafeteria eating the dry, cheese-lacking pizza that was served by the lunch lady.
"this pizza sucks," calum complained as he threw the pizza onto his tray.
"tell me about it," luke said with his mouth full, earning a slap on the shoulder from ashton.
"don't talk with your mouth full," ashton playfully said
"sorry daddy," luke laughed.
"ew," calum said, causing the two boys across from him to laugh.

"hey ashton," a familiar voice squealed.
"hi babe," ashton grinned. baylee sat next to ashton, kissing his cheek sweetly, holding his hand and leaning her head on his shoulder. luke rolled his eyes and moved to the other side of the table and sat with calum. the small blonde and the tanned boy looked at each other with confused expressions before looking at the two teens cuddling across from them. luke cocked his eyebrow before asking: "why are you two so cuddly all of a sudden?"
"we both happen to like each other very much so, we're dating now. surprise!" ashton said.
"yay, more relationships!" luke said sarcastically, "just kidding, congrats! that's great" he smiled.
"thanks luke," baylee smiled.
"speaking of relationships," calum said before nodding his head towards the door. luke saw michael walk in holding hands with melanie, his girlfriend. "look it's m&m."
"i hate m&m's," ashton mumbled, luke let out a small giggle.
please don't see us luke thought, but in a matter of seconds, michaels head snapped towards luke and the others.
great.

"hey fam," michael said, luke rolled his eyes, "this is melanie, my uh girlfriend."
"hi melanie, we've heard sooo much about you," luke said sarcastically. michael glared at him in a way that said be nice.
"is it okay if we sit with you guys?" melanie said quietly.
"sure, bring in yet another relationship! i love feeling lonely!" luke said quite loudly.
"what's up with you, luke?" michael said as he sat down next to melanie.
"nothings wrong," luke smiled fakely, "i'm a-okay"
"okay.." michael trailed off.

about half way through the lunch break luke noticed that michael wasn't sitting as close and looking as comfortable as ashton was with his girlfriend. michael seemed to be facing slightly away from melanie. he looked extremely uncomfortable whenever she would put her arm around him or kissed his cheek. luke furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the way michael acted towards his girlfriend. if michael liked melanie enough to date her, why was he trying so hard to stay away?

(◡‿◡✿)

a.n. is this story moving too fast? i feel like it is but idk

let me know guys!!! (pls be honest)

#michaelthesmolbean on kik for a gc
or trowiee on kik to hmu ;--)

- julia the 5$O$ stan