3.

"Is this okay?" I ask Asher. I am wearing the third dress of the passed hour. Asher gives me a head tilt like the other three times. "You are no help!" I yell frustrated that my dog who can't talk is not responding. "What exactly do you wear on a date with the king?" I ask out loud. I strip off the dress and throw it on the bed. I hear Asher bark from in my closet. "Hey! What are you doing? Oh what a good boy!" I grab the black and red dress from his mouth and slip it on.

I put on some black open toe heels and walk to my vanity. I smoke out my eye and give it a winged line. I add some deep red lipstick and a light blush. The address the King gave me is to a nice out door family owned Italian restaurant.

I asked Delia yesterday at work when she saw me on the laptop. "How is it?" I turn and look at Asher who has decided to lay on my bed. I get a bark in response. I'm going in a date with the king. Three years ago I never thought my life would be like this. I'm not only going on a date but both of our wolves chose each other as second chances.

Second chance mates are not common because mates usually stay together. Unless death, in his case, or rejection, in mine. He is are new beginning. I knew the feel to move here was for a reason. I agree. I tell my wolf in response. I got up and picked up my clutch. I put in my small wallet, keys, phone, and lip balm.

I might have a secret motive by bringing it but I also don't want chap lips. "Well. I'm leaving. Lock up Kay, Asher?" He looks at me then lays back down. I laugh at his actions and walk out the door, locking it. I call for a taxi and give him the address I have been rereading on that paper since yesterday.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You look great, Sire." Parker informs me. I have on a casual two piece black suit. It is perfect for the outdoor place, Caffè Amore.

"I hope you have a good evening. I will finish the left over paperwork." Parker says as he grabs my jacket. I nod my head to him in thanks. I have had a night off in four years.

"Don't wait up for me buddy." I call out as I grab the first set of keys. I walk out the door and to the elevator. Hitting garage and riding down I click the button on the key as soon as the doors open. My cherry red Camaro lights up in responds. I don't want to be too flashy on the first date. Show her our power in another way, my friend. I smile at my wolves words. Oh I plan on showing her something tonight. Twenty minutes later I arrive and sit waiting on my lovely mate to show up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cafe Love - caffè amore