Bonus Chapter!

"Mommy"

No. Don't listen to it.

"Mommy!!"

He will go away just ignore him.

"Mother!!!!!!"

I sigh as I lift up from my comfortable bed. Watching the door as my beautiful, yet also loud, five year old son walks though the door to my room.

"And what can I do for you my dear prince?"

"Mommy." He runs on the bed jumping on me in the process.

"Be careful sweetie."

"Oh mommy I'm sorry is my sister okay?" He looks up at me with concern then rubs his smaller hand on my round belly.

"She is fine. Now where is your brother?"

"He is helping daddy with breakfast."

"Mm. And why aren't you?"

"I am on wake mommy duty!"

"Uh huh, and who assigned this to you."

"Daddy."

I shake my head. Of course. You are going to get it. I link to him. He just chuckles though our bond.

"Let's go to Daddy."

"Okay mommy. I got you." I just smile as my little boy helps me up to my feet.

My hands on his small shoulders he guides me toward our kitchen. They in the kitchen is his brother our second born, Keegan while my first born Keenan (only by two minutes) pulls out my stool for me. Our wonderful daughter is still baking in my oven.

"Good morning mommy!" Keegan says his face stuffed with pancakes.

"I see you are having a good morning. Especially with your favorite for breakfast." I take a seat in my stool at the kitchen island.

He giggles and continues to eat. And there standing at the stove my beautiful King, my mate, my love. Still looking as good as ever with his grey sweats. Seems he lost his shirt but I don't mind one bit.

He is plating bacon with some eggs and a small pancake. He places it in front of me and kisses my hair. "Good morning mommy." They way he says it leaves shivers down my spine.

"Don't temped me, mate." Again he chuckles and walks away to plate his own food.

Once all seated and eating. I take the time to watch my mate. After almost 50 years together you think I would get tired of looking at his face. Not much changed except that he likes to keep his stubble now a days.

"So why did you help make breakfast today, boys?"

"It mommy and daddy's special day."

"Awe thank you boys for remembering."

With two little head nods the boys and a big one from my man the little ones run off to their room.

As I watch them leave I feel his heat beside me. He wraps me in his arms and starts kissing down my neck.

"So Amor. Do you want your surprise now?"

"Mm and what would my surprise be, dear husband?"

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, Esposa."

I smile at him. "But I think I will find out anyway."

"Hmm you might. Then again you might not." He lets out a chuckle and lifts me from my chair. "Come Pequeña. Let's get you ready."