15.

My appointment with the pack doc to is today. After dinner last week Keith and his mates left an hour after. Fresh marks on their necks also. My brother is happy and that's all I ask.

"Amor. Are you ready?"

I nod to my King with a smile.

"You sure you done want to take the car?" He asked me for the twentieth time. 

"Yes and don't ask me again."

He raises his hands in surrender. A smile on his face. He grabs me by the hand and helps me out of my chair. He is acting like I'm a swollen whale. I'm barely showing. I want to shift while I still can.

Female wolves with pup can shift at anytime but usually don't close to their last month. I am barely a month so he has nothing to worry about.

We walk down to the elevator and get in. We travel down to the front and exit out the door. The doctor is on castle grounds.

"You can meet Samson today."

I turn my head in question. "Samson?"

"The Royal Gamma."

I nod.

"His mate is human. She is in the pack hospital till the baby is born." He tells me.

I nod. As we get outside I realize this will be our first shift together. I start bouncing on my feet. I know that his wolf is the purest shade of black. A trait of the Alpha King.

He sends me a smile before he strips and shifts. He quickly takes off around the nearest tree. He shoots back out and runs and stops right in front of me.

There in his purest form Alpha of All Alphas. Quoniam regem omnium Iouem rapaces.

He walks toward me his eyes level with mine. He circles me once then nuzzles my stomach. Taking in the scent of our pup and myself.

He lifts his head and stares at me again. Shift, Pequeña.

I nod and strip out my clothes. I quickly shift into my black wolf. Only I have one white front paw. He gives me a smile in wolf form. He circled me once again. I feel his tongue brush against the side of my neck.

Let's go mate.

He nods and starts in the direction of the pack hospital. My wolf has not been free in a long time so she takes time to enjoy those. She runs up to our mate and nips at his heels. He looks back with amusement as she shoots past him. A challenge no Alpha can ignore.

He quickly follows after us and then past us. I laugh though our bond.

We arrive at the hospital in record time. Enrique shifts first and goes to the side of the building he comes back with a dress in one had and shorts and a t-shirt for himself.

We dress and head inside. A woman is sitting at the front desk. When she sees us she moved to get up but my mate stops her. "It's alright, Mary."

Mary smiles at us. "Welcome your majesties. Doctor Bond will be right out."

My love smiles and guides me to a chair. "Sit amor. I will go find my Gamma." I nod to him, sitting down and he was down a hall.

He comes back a few minutes later with a tall scary looking man. As soon as he got closer he smile at me. He fully kneel down in front of me and spoke.

"My Queen. I am Samson Samuels your Royal Gamma. It is a pleasure to meet you." I smile down at him.

"You may rise." He does.

He is a nice looking man standing at about 6ft 3in and a wide chest deep hazel eyes and black hair.

"And how is your mate?"

"She is well, my queen. The fast growth rate of weres is to much for a human first time around."

I nod. Once a human survives the first pregnancy the rest are quite easy.

"Can we visit you two later?"

"Of course, My queen." He bows to me and Enrique and heads back down the hall.

The Doctor walks in after that.

"Your Highnesses." He bows. "Shall we get started?"

We follow him back and I get situated on the table thing for examinations.

"So any questions before we start?"

We both look at each other then shake are heads.

"Alright." He fires up the machine and ask me to lift my shirt.

I hold my mates arm to reassure him though I am sure he won't attack the doctor.

He puts the gel on my low stomach and the gives my mate a look. I watch as Enrique nods to him and he puts the device on the gel and moves it around.

"And there we are. Can you hear that? That the heart beat?"

I listen and start to tear up. Enrique coughs beside me and I know he is trying to hold it in. The beeps start to get a little off and I look to the doctor in concern.

"Doc that doesn't sound right."

"Yes if there was only one pup."

My eyes widen. "You seem to have too in there. Congratulations."

I look at Enrique and smile.

"Thank you."

"No little one. Thank you." He leans down and kisses me deep.

I smile as I continue to listen to my pups heart. With my hand in my mates and my head resting on his arm.

Thank you goddess for saving him for me.

I'm glad to say that I am Second chance mates with the Alpha King.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Crying tears*

It's over!!!!! 😢😩

Thank you for going thru this journey with me. Those from the begging and others who just came in.

This was a wonderful experience and I hop you also are reading my fate collection! That is almost over too. 😢

I won't know what to do with myself when I am done but comment and let me know what you think. If I get a lot of comments I will do a bonus chapter! 😘 Aka 20+

Love you guys!

This sentence is in Latin.
Quoniam regem omnium Iouem rapaces. - King of all wolves.