7.

I lay back on the bed as he moves over top of me. He places kisses down my neck and chest. "I think you won't be needing these." He pulls off my shirt and removes my pants. His kisses move to my stomach and pass my navel.

I let out the moan I've been holding back. "Baby..." His tongue darts out and trails down to the seem of my lacey underwear. My breath quickens and I feel his hand at the hooks of my bra. His other hand removing my underwear.

In a second I am completely bare to him. He takes a moment to look up at me. "You are so beautiful baby." I smile at him and raise one hand to pull him close.

"Love me."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to a bell ringing. I look at the clock and see that it's 5:30. He knocked me out. Three hours I love my wolf man. I get up and get ready for the shower. Opening the bathroom door I grab the towel and turn the shower on. When the water heats up I hop in and grab the Shea Butter body wash. After washing my body I take care of my hair. Leaving in a hair mask while shaving and wash my face. I rinse my hair and turn off the shower. Grabbing my towel I pat dry.

Baby? Are you ready for dinner?

I hear Enrique's voice though mind link.

Yes.

I go out to the room and let out a Yelp. "Eeep! Enrique!!" He was right out side the door and I didn't notice.
"Good evening sleeping beauty." He smiled at me and leaned in. Placing a kiss on my lips.

"Are you going to move from in front of the dresser? Or am I going to eat with everyone naked?"

He released a growl from his lips and moved. I open the dresser and slipped in some boy shorts and a matching bra. I put some oil in my hair and let it air dry. It's so curly I don't have to do much with it. I felt his heat behind me.

"Amor. You smell so good." He hummed in approval.

"Thank you. Now back up so I can go to our closet."

I felt his smile. "Our. I love that word." He runs his fingers down my back to the top of my underwear. He gives my behind a squeeze and backs away.

I turn and glare at him. "Don't tease me Mate." I know my voice sounds husky and my wolf does enjoy his touch.

I walk to the closet and grab a red sundress with pink flowers. I slip it on and take a look at myself. I do look good. With no need for make up and walk toward the door.

"Come now your highness. Your Kingdom awaits."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As we walk in the dinning room everyone stops talking at once. I smile and look around and see the woman from earlier glaring at me. Enrique pulls me to are seats. His at the head and mine next to him on his left. The chair looks old but smell freshly painted. It also has a seat cushion that is deep red.

"Good evening. This as you know is my mate, Kendall. Your are to address her as she wishes. If there are any problems speak with me and I will handle them after dinner. With that let us eat." I watch him the whole time. He the pulls out my chair for me then sits in his.

The kitchen staff come out with trays of food and drink pitchers. Food is at let in front of everyone and then the tables to the side of us are filled with food. The staff then come back out and sit in any empty seats.

Everyone looks up at Enquire and I hands on their laps. I wonder what they are doing till I hear his voice in my head. They need your permission.

What? Why?

As Luna you are the "mother and teacher" a mother feeds her children.

"Let us eat." I say and everyone starts to dig in.

As dinner goes along and I tease Parker about the store. I feel eyes on me. I look and see it that same woman from earlier. Who is that?

Edna she is my second best tracker.

She keeps starring at me.

I see that.

Get her eyes off me. Or you will lose your tracker.

He looks at me as I swallow a bite of pasta. I glance up at him and raise a brow. He smirks.

"Edna. Eyes down." I heard her intake of breath and she bows her head.

"My apologies, Sire." Her voice annoys me.

After dinner we head to the throne room. This is where all problems are heard and delt with. I see the Queens throne. It is bare of any jewels and personal things unlike the King's.

"I waited to see that you wanted on it." He tells me as he wraps his arms around my waist. He is behind me so I can't see his face but I know his is no longer sad. "Purple. The color of royalty."

He chuckles and kisses my head. "We don't have to answer any questions tonight." He starts kissing down my neck and rubbing circles on my inner thigh. I am leaning over to give him better access. I run my hands up his hair and let out a moan. I am about to agree when a throat clears form behind.

Enquire doesn't stop his torture with his hand as he moves to speak. "What is it you want, Edna?" You can hear the annoyance in his voice.

"I must speak with you, Sire"

"Speak."

She looks at me from he bowing potion on the floor. "Alone."

He stops his hand and I almost whine. "Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of my Queen. Now speak before I dismiss you."

She swallows hard. "Yes while the mate of Kendall Smith is still alive."

"This I know. Are you done?"

"That is not all, Sire." I raise a brow at her. What is she doing?

"Her mate-" Enrique growls loud at this and I reach out and rub his hand.

"-Blake Collins is your cousin. And he is coming here with her brother, Keith." I am surprised at this news.

I turn to him and he has an angry look on his face. "This I know. Unless you want to lose your head I suggest you remove it from my sight." She shivers in fear and shoots up. She looks as if she is trying to say something but on look shuts her up. She quickly leaves and slammed the door running out.

"I didn't find out about Blake till this afternoon." I smile and rub his cheek. "I don't care about that. All I know is she has one more time to piss me off." He gives me a look and my core heats up.

"Good. Now where were we?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Her hair up top! 😘 Liva you guys.