4.

I walk in the restaurant to the hostess booth. "Hi. I'm looking for The table under Alvarez." I smile at her as she leads me on to a back table. It has a nice view of the forest line and where the river meet. Only those with were eyes can see the pack borders.

I look and see the King, my second chance, standing as we got close. "Kendall." He greets me in that delicious deep husky voice of his. "Sire." I say with a light bow. He lifts my head up with his pointer finger. "Baby. There is no need for that. You are mine now. And I yours. The only thing that should escape your lips is my name. Ivan." He tells me. I know has name different names but I am his mate. Only I should call him something different.

"Of course Enrique." I sit down in my chair and smirk at him. He shivers at me saying his first name. His eyes darken and he looks straight into my soul. I know his wolf is there right under the surface. "Mi segunda Alma. Si dices mi nombre así de nuevo." He got closer to my ear. As he spoke in Spanish. " Te lo prometo, voy a sacudir tu mundo esta noche." I blink my eyes multiple times. I don't really know what he said but I know it has me excited. "¿Comprender?" I suck in a deep breath and shake my head yes.  That word I do know. "Yes." I breath out. He leans back in his chair.

"Shall we order?" He ask his accent still there. It makes him all the more alluring. Place my clutch on the table and pick up the menu. His voice threw me off balance. He shakes me up and I can't think.

"Hello! I'm Amber and I will be you waitress. Would you like to see the wine list?" I look up at Amber and notice she is staring at my mate. Ivan looking down at the menu doesn't see but I do. "Bianco Di Custoza and be quick." He tells her without looking up. She clicks her teeth and walks off. I smirk. I'm happy I didn't have to go all Top Bitch on her but I would gladly do it if she try's it again.

"I'm yours, baby." I look to him and blush. He caught me glaring at her. "Only yours." He gives me a heart warming smile. I almost 'awe' at it. He has deep dimples. I smile back at him and sat down my menu. "I know what I want." I say my voice a little breathy. His ear perks up. If we were in wolf form it would have twitched.

"Good. I know exactly what I want." He says his voice getting deep. "How soon can you move in?" I blink a bit I look into his eyes. He changed the pace of the conversation. Tricky canine. "Friday. What about my job?" I ask. He smiles. "You can work weekends if you still want it."

I nod my head in agreement. Most Alphas are possessive so him letting me out the safety of his watch is a step ahead. He is the King so his possessiveness will only get worst. I'm glad he doesn't go full Alpha yet. I have a feeling I would like that time.

"Here is your wine. Can I take your order?" Great. She is back. "Lasagna and steak salad." Ivan hands her the menu and reaches a cross the table to grab my hand. He interlocks our fingers and I feel the mate tingles shoot through my hand. "Shrimp scampi." I hand her my menu without looking at her also. I can feel her agitation as she snatched the menus out of our hands, walking away.
"So tell me about yourself." He ask and I squeeze his hand.
"Well......"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
She is perfect. After our dinner I lead her out to my car. I open the passenger side door for her and watch her slide in. Her ass looks perfect in that dress and if she let me I will gladly complete the bond tonight. I lick my lips close the door and walk over to my side. I open the door hop in and start the car. I buckle up and pull off.

"Your place?" I ask her. I know some human might think this is straight forward but given her the amount of time I did most if not all couples would be marked and mated by now. "Yes." She respond in that sensual voice of hers. I can't wait to bend her over my office desk. "Ivan?" I know my ears twitched when she said my name. It was a habit since my early shift when I was little. "Yes baby?" I glance at her and take her hand in mine. We are ten minutes away from her place. "I have to tell my brother. And he would want to meet you. Can you approve his visit?" I smile at her.

She already thought ahead. The family. My wolf purrs in my head. Pleased that our mate wants us so much she is already thinking of family meetings. I nod my head as I pull the car to s stop. I park and get out I extend my hand and pulled her body to me. "Do you want my mark or my seed tonight?" Whisper in her ear. I feel her shiver and my wolf growls loud in her ear. "Mark me." She doesn't have to tell me twice.

I pick her up and carry her in to her apartment building. Up the stairs and to her door. She unlock it, we walk in and I kick it shut. Asher looks up but lays back down as I walk pass him and into her room. I lay her on the bed and strip her dress. She try's to hide her beautiful body but I pull down her hands. "Don't worry baby you will only get my mark to night." She looked worried. "When we fall asleep in the same bed every night you won't have to worry at all. You are mine now and I yours." I take off my suit. And lay on top of her in just my boxers. My wolf telling me to take her but I wait.

Friday.

Agreed. I kiss the path down her neck to her collar bone and back. When I get to the spot where the two meet I extend my canines. Licking my lips I go down and sink them in. She screams a little but toughens out. The second chance mate's bite is painful. Almost all the way through but at the end it cools down. I growl in pain when I feel her sink into my spot. Mine hurt more than hers seeing as I had to have my other mark replaced.

I pull back and close the holes. The newly placed mark is beautiful on her skin. I feel her pull out and lick my new mark. There you are mine now. She says to me through are new link and looks straight into my soul. I lay on the bed and pull her close. Kissing her forehead, I close my eyes.
"Goodnight Kendall."
"Goodnight, baby."
I purr one last time as I drift off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mi segunda Alma. Si dices mi nombre así de nuevo. - My second Soul. If you say my name like that again.

Te lo prometo, voy a sacudir tu mundo esta noche. - I promise I will rock your world tonight.

Understand? - ¿Comprender?