14.

I walk up to Keith and pat him on the back. "Seems like the wait was worth it." He just smiles and nods his head in agreement.

Keith is three years older than me. He never met his mates until today of course and has been waiting like the rest of us.

One of the twins looked shocked and the other is excited almost. Keith starts to walk over to them. One sister grabs the other by the arm and pulls her back. Keith stops moving and tilts his head. He is more in tuned with his wolf right now so I don't want anything to happen.

"Yyy-oo-u. Stay bbb-aa-ck!" One twin shouted. Keith looked hurt. I got a little sad. How dare she treat my brother like that. I stomp my foot. Keith sends me a smile.

He looks back at his mates and holds up his hands like in surrender his head hanging down. She gulps and takes in a breath. "You...." Her sister stops her.

She whispers in her ear and her sister shakes her head but she whispers again. She nods then. "Um. Mate..?"

Keith's head snaps to her. He lets out a breath taking smile. "We don't like to..." She coughs. "Separate. So if you plan on rejecting one of us for the other we will reject you where you stand." She hides back behind her sister after that.

Keith's face is a little angry. I would go rub his back but he might lash out at me. "I would never."

The protective twin visibly relaxes. The other comes from behind her. She lets out a nervous cough. "Well then. I'm Samantha and this is my younger sister Shiloh." She smooths down her dress and looks at her hands.

Keith starts to walk towards them. I see the younger one Shiloh grab her sisters hand. When he gets to them he grabs both of their hands and pulls them up for a kiss. I see the blush.

"My name is Keith Andrew Smith, Alpha of the DarkMoon pack." The two girls share a look.

"Um isn't there one Luna only?" I can feel her nervousness.

"Yes for other Alphas. I am lucky enough to be blessed with two." I can tell he is smiling.

The girls are also. "So." I began and everyone turns to me. "Lunch?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Keith and the twins branch off after lunch for more private time. Parker left to check on Lily.

"So amor. I think we should have a talk."

I look up and nod my head. He picks me up in his arms and carries me to the back door.

We get outside and he carries me over to a bench that is under a big tree. Placing me there he stays standing. He turns around and let's out a deep breath.

"Amor. I never did like the system with twin wolves. I frowned upon it since my early years. I alway would ask my father why he keep such a system and he just dismissed me saying I was too young. To understand."

I watch him as he slowly paced in front of me.

"I always thought if I had twins that I would never treat them such away." I feel a little ashamed being quick to judge. I feel my tears glide down my face.

"And for you my mate, mi amor. To assume I would do such a thing is a little bit upsetting." He stops pacing and stares at me. "Do you trust me, Amor?" I gasp. Holding back my sobs.

"Of course I do!" I wipe my my cheeks with the back of my hand.

"Then do not make such assumptions again. I might not show it but they do hurt." I nod.

He comes close and pulls me into his embrace. He kisses the top of my head. "Te amo. Tú eres mi alma, nunca olvides que."

I could never lose you. I link to him. He holds me tighter. I don't know how long we stood there. But it was alright I was in his arms. And that's all that mattered.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Keith

Mates.

I look at the two now. Standing in my temporary room. The eldest Samantha is a bit slimmer than her younger sister. Other than that both of them have the same hazel eyes and back length light brown hair. The same dimples and plump lips.

Mark mates now.

I silence my wolf. He is a very impatient creature. Now that we found our mates he is over joyed.

I cough to get their attention. "Well. How are you ladies feeling?"

Shiloh speakers first. "Fine. Excited."

Samantha nods after her. "Quite well. Thank you."

"I am welcome to stay a couple days if you have any business to arrange before we leave for our pack."

I see smiles.

"Well we can just call our parents." Sam says and Shiloh nods.

"Good. So Sam, Shy, let's get to know each other." I smirk at the end and they blush. Each one a little shocked by their nickname.

Oh thank you sweet Goddess for this wonderful gift. I send up my silent prayer and turn to lock the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I pronounce Shiloh as (Shy-Low) so that is why her nick name is shy.

Any way last chapter is 15. Are you happy? Sad? Confused? I'm all three.

If you would like a bonus chapter I am all for it. I totally would if I was a reader. 😉

Let me know what you think as always.

-Live so you can love.

Mi amor- my love.

Te amo. Tú eres mi alma, nunca olvides que. - I love you. You are my soul never forget that.