Chapter 8.

It was weird how everyone fell dead silent when Nick growled.
I guess it happened to me when I get mad but I've never been on the lower hand before.
The scared one.

I stood behind Nick the whole time he showed me around.
Octavia was huge, there was everything you could ask for.
The training centre had all the equipment you could ask for, they had a cafeteria, everything.

"I'll take you to you room, it's not official because we won't be staying long, just a day or two."

"We don't live here?" I asked.

He laughed. "No, we don't all live together at the main headquarters but we live in our home, like humans."

Back in Ambrosia I lived at the main headquarters with my uncle.
A huge mansion that we lived in with a few main important people of the pack.

We took an elevator to the top floor.
Down the hall and into a room that said 'room 225.'
"This is yours." He handed me a key.
"Thank you." I took them.

The room was very nice, clean and smelt of fresh lavender.
The double bed looked inviting.
I ran towards in and did a flip to the bed.
Nick laughed. "I'll get someone to get you bags."

I smiled warmly. "Hey do you mind if I use your phone? Mine is flat."
I was planning on calling my uncle, telling him that I'm safe.

He nodded and handing me his phone.

It took uncle a few rings for him to answer.
"Hello?"
"Hi uncle."
I hear him smile.
"Darling, how are you?"
"It's great, Im safe no need to worry."
"That's great Trix."
I smiled.
There was a bang at my door which made me jump.
"I have to go, I will call you after, love you."
"Bye sweetheart."

I answered the door and a young boy, maybe 14-15 came in with my bags.
"About time love." He spoke with a rich Scottish accent.
"I'm sorry."
He rolled his eyes and dumped my bags on the floor.

"So what's your name?" He asked.
He spoke so fast it was hard to understand him.
"Jane, Jane Blackwell."

His eyes widen a bit. "Ah your the Jane everyone is talking about...wait that would been you were an ambrosia?"

I nodded. "I was, til the bond thing with Nick."

His eyes widen again. "Are you serous?!The rumours are true then, your bonded with Nick Samuels."

I smiled. "Yeah I guess."

He rolled his eyes. "You guess? I thought he'd end up with Nina but I'm glad he chose you."

I shook my head. "He didn't choose me."
He rolled his eyes. "Doesn't matter, I can finally put a face to the name now..I'm Arthur by the way, Arthur Samuels, I'm Nick's cousin but call my Archie."

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Archie."

I actually never thought I'd feel comfortable here, people apparently looked up at me like I was a goddess, it surprises me how they aren't all mad that I was an ambrosia or maybe the fear of Nick getting angry at them so they keep their mouths shut.

Everyone I'm okay with, they all greeted me nicely.
I've met this girl the other day, her name was Jennie, she was two years older then me but she was all pixie like, with her dark short hair, pale pinky skin, she wore basically all baby pinks and whites.
She was nice.

Dinner time was in 20 minutes; Nick is going to announce the bond mate thing to his pack, in front of the main, friends, family all of them.
But what's funny is how they already know.

"Can I please have everyone's attention?" Nick voice echoed across the huge dinning hall.
We sat in the back with 30 odd people who maybe be the pack council.

The room fell silent as Nick continued on with his speak.
"Some of you may know from a rumour that I've found a mate." He paused. "Some of you know that we are bonded, and some of you know that she was an Ambrosia." Tiny whispers clouded the room, made my heart race with anxiety.
Nick turned to look at me, he gave me a smile.
'Don't stress Ducky, I've got this.' He said though our bond.

"My bond mate is Jane Winterblack, she is my first and only mate.
She will become my Luna when I am alpha and I want you all to treat her with respect as she is now apart of my pack. Thank you."

Nick motion me to stand up.
As I did the pack clapped and cheered my name.
I heard someone say 'wolf-whore' and I had a feeling I knew who it was; Nina.

She sat in the back with a few unhappy people. She glared at me and her eyes glowed blue. She was on the verge of turning wolf.

Other then her they were all happy and accepting.
I looked at Nick who was staring at me, he put his arm around my waist.
Leaned closer to whisper in my ear.
"Don't worry about Nina, she'll come around."
I scoffed. "I seriously doubt that."