Chapter 14

Four days past and I'm beginning to feel at home.
Nick was gone out for most of they day, so was his dad.
Nicks mother worked at home, she deals with any business that Octovia has with any pack.
So she's busy.

I helper myself to the fridge, left over food from the gathering was there.
I pulled out trays and trays of meat.
I was starving.

After that I went back to my room and cleaned it up, the bed was the hardest to clean up as it was huge.
Nicks mum quietly came in.

"Hello."

Her voice made me jump out of my own skin.
"Oh Theresa, you scared the hell out of me."

She laughed. "I just wanted to see if you needed a hand."

I looked around and the room was pretty much done.
"Thank you but I think I'm gone."

She walked over to my nightstand and picked up some perfume.
She sniffed it and repelled off it.
"You wear this love?"

I felt really self conscious now.
"Ahh, yeah I do..is it bad?"

She gave me a sincere smile.
"Come with me."

I followed her into her mater room.
I thought my room was huge, hers was three times as big, her bed was twice the size as mine.
"Your room is amazing."
It really was, dark flooring, red walls, the bed was black and silver and had a chandelier in the centre of the room.

She walked over to her nightstand and pulled out a really expensive perfume.
'Naomi.Q' a very famous werewolf who makes her own perfumes.
I had one of her collections but it was old, Theresa on the other hand had the newest addition.

"Here have this." She said handing me the glass of perfume. "A welcoming gift."

I stared at her wide eyed.
"I can't accept this."

She shook her head. "Of cause you can, you are Nick's bond mate, so you deserve something nice to have for yourself."

I stared down at the $1.000 dollar perfume, it was so pretty and smelt lovely.
"Thank you Theresa."