Medic x Reader

'Keep going, (Y/n)! You can't give up now! Not now!' You scolded yourself. You were losing blood pretty badly. Your breaths were ragged. Your body sore. In pain. Sweat dripped down your body. Cuts and bruises covered your arms and face.

You kept running, with your arm wrapped around your stomach. Blood was seeped through your (RED/BLU)uniform shirt. You look behind you, you were being chased by a (RED/BLU) Pyro.

"The enemies have received additional time."The Administrator announces.

"Oh for FUCK SAKES!"You yell. You run into a hiding spot somewhere. The Pyro walks by, flamethrower in hand, trying to find you. You needed medical help, badly. You knew calling for Medic was going to be useless since he's all the way at the ((enemies)RED/BLU) base. And yelling out for him would give away your position.

Your base was only halfway. But you knew that you weren't gonna make it. Soon enough, the Pyro gives up and heads back to his base. When he's long gone, you tried calling out.

"Medic! MEDIC!"You yell. No one came. "It would probably be better if I just die now. And respawn back at base. Oh, (Y/n)! You are so smart!"You take out your pistol and aim it at your head,"Why haven't I though of this before?"You ask yourself.

You pull the trigger.

BAM!

You hand dropped to the ground with the pistol in hand. Blood splattered across the walls.

You respawned back at the base. You breathe in deeply and breathe out in relief.

"Victory!"The Administrator says over the speakers.

"Whoo!"You cheer.

The men soon arrive. They all cheered and gave each other pats on the backs. You glare at them.

"Medic."You snarl. "Ja, fräulein?"Medic asks walking over to you.

"I called you for help. And I was close to dying. I called for you two times. TWO TIMES! And you never came. Knowing I wouldn't make it back at base, I had to kill myself in order to respawn at base."You say crossing your arms.

Medic scratches the nape of his neck,"Heh. Fery sorry about zat, fräulein. I promise you I vill do a better job next time."He says.

"Right."You say walking away. "Vait! Fräu!"You hear Medic call out to you as soon you were in the corridor.

"What is it, Medic?"You ask.

"Look. I am fery sorry about not being zere to help you. But..."He trails off looking away from you.

"But...?"You repeat.

"But it iz fery hard to keep track of all zose who needs assistance. I heard you. I just... I just did not have zee time to get to you in time. I am fery sorry, fräu."He says apologetically looking at you.

You stood there for a moment. You sigh,"Fine. I can't stay mad at you for that long anyways."

"You forgive me?"He asks.

"Yeah. I can't hold a grudge on my friends."You say smiling at him kindly. Medic feels his heart flutter seeing you smile at him, but then sank hearing you just his friend.

Medic wanted to be more than just your friend. He wanted to be your lover. He's been hiding these feelings from you since you first joined the (RED/BLU) Team. It's been a couple of years, and Medic couldn't take it anymore.

"Um... Fräu?"He says.

"Yeah?"

His breath quickens and his heart starts to beat fast,"Um... Vell... I have been vanting to tell you zis for avhile now and..."He trails off, blushing slightly, looking away from you.

"What's the matter, Medic?"You ask.

He didn't know what to do now and exhaled,"Ich habe Gefühle für dich. Ich habe Sie zu mögen, seitdem Sie das Team. Jedes Mal, wenn Sie lächeln, oder wenn Sie um mich herum sind, beginnt mein Herz zu flattern und mein Magen wird in Knoten gebunden. Selbst bei kleinsten Schliff Ihren, konnte ich spüren, wie mein Herz schlug so hart, dass es vielleicht aus meiner Brust zu starten würde. Sie machen mich etwas, das ich nicht in Richtung jemand zuvor gefühlt fühlen. Ich wollte, dass du meine Gefühle für eine lange Zeit, um zu sagen, wurde aber zurückgehalten. Hielt sich zurück denken, dass Sie könnte mich zurückweisen. Zurückgehalten und Angst, dass Sie mich hassen würde. Ich hatte Angst, unsere Freundschaft zu ruinieren. Aber Ihnen das alles erzähle würde wahrscheinlich schon ruinieren unsere Freundschaft. Ich verstehe, wenn du mich zurückweisen. Ich würde immer noch liebe dich, egal was, auch wenn Sie meine Gefühle zurückweisen. Ich liebe dich, (Y/n). Ich liebe dich so sehr, dass ich nicht dieses Geheimnis mehr zurückhalten. Ich hoffe, Sie verstehen."He says all this in German. Hoping that you would or wouldn't understand what he said. He just wanted to let it all out.

After saying all that, the weight lifted from Medic. All his feelings poured out to you.

You look at him. You completely understood every single word his said. And you were taken back by his confession.

"Oh, Medic."You say grabbing him by his (RED/BLU) tie and pulling him down to your level.

You then crashed your lips onto his. Medic's eyes widen, he was taken back by this. Then his eyes slowly closed kissing you back. You two pull away.

"Ich liebe dich so sehr, Liebling. I am so glad you feel zee same vay."He says, his forehead touching yours.

"Oh, Medic. I love you too. And I'm also glad you feel the same way. I like you too for awhile. But I just didn't know how to approach you. But I'm glad you told me how you felt."You say.

Medic smiles. And so do you.

"Awe. Why don't look at that. Doc and (Y/n) are together. Finally."Engineer says.

You both look at the end of the hallway to see the others standing there.

"Little girl is Doktor's girl now."Heavy says.

"A way to get em', Doc!"Scout says.

"Very good job. Confessing in German. Good job, my friend!"Spy says lighting a cigar.

And the others continued to ramble. Medic takes your hand and leads you back to his clinic. Closing the door behind you two, you both did whatever while you guys were in there.

Both you and Medic were happy that you two felt the same way with each other. And you were both excited about the future ahead.

A/N:For those who don't feel like translating that whole German confession, let me make it easier for you guys...

"I have feelings for you. I have been liking you ever since you joined the team. Every time you smile or when you are around me, my heart starts to flutter and my stomach gets tied into knots. Even at your smallest touches, I could feel my heart beating so hard that it would possibly launch out of my chest. You make me feel something I haven't felt towards someone before. I wanted to tell you my feelings for a long time, but was held back. Held back thinking that you might reject me. Held back and afraid you would hate me. I was afraid to ruin our friendship. But telling you all this would probably already ruin our friendship. I understand if you reject me. I would still love you no matter what even if you reject my feelings. I love you, (Y/n). I love you so much that I can't hold this secret back anymore. I hope you understand."

There. So much easier now. Right?