BLU!Spy x RED!Spy!Reader {II}

*WARNING: A lemon-shot. Sorry, just felt like it. If any of you aren't comfortable with this, please do not read and skip ahead to the other oneshots. This might happen in a couple of oneshots later on. So be warned. Again, sorry. I just felt like a lemon chapter...*

The moon was shining, it was a full moon. A starry night. Quiet wind gusts blew in the wind. The desert wasteland covered up in darkness. Crickets were heard. It was a quiet and peaceful night.

You leaned against the rocky wall looking out in the distance. Everyone besides you were asleep. You were there to meet someone secretly. No one on your team knew, but you were absolutely in love with another Spy just like yourself.

Only, he was a BLU Spy, and you were a RED Spy. But that didn't stop you and your lover from falling more and more in love with each other.

You take out a cigarette and a lighter. Just before you could ignite your cigarette, you feel a pair of invisible arms wrap around you.

"Mind if I join you, mon amour?"The stranger asks in your ear, which sent shivers throughout your body. You loved that feeling.

You smirk,"Of course, amour."You say.

The man chuckles and spins you around facing him. He uncloaks himself revealing a man in a blue suit and a BLU balaclava on over his head.

He pulled you by the waist. An arm snaked around your waist.

A unlit cigar hung from his smirking mouth. You smirk as you pulled up your lighter and lit both your and his nicotine paper.

You put your lighter away. And you both take them out of your mouth blowing out lingering smoke. And putting them back into your mouths.

"You didn't get caught?"You ask him.

"Of course not. Why would I?"

"Eh. Just wondering."You shrug wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You two look at each other for a few moments. You looked deeply into his steel blue eyes while his stared deeply into your (e/c) ones.

"You are just zee most magnifique fille I 'ave ever fallen in love with in my entire life."Spy compliments.

You blush,"And you are just zee most bel homme I 'ave ever fallen in love with in MY entire life."You compliment back.

"Je suis le plus chanceux espion vivant."He says.

"Non, je suis le plus chanceux espion vivant."You say back.

He chuckles,"Non je suis."

You giggle,"Non je suis."

And that went on for about a minute until he takes his cigar out of his mouth and crashes his lips onto yours. And you take your cigarette out of your mouth kissing him back.

You both dropped the cigarettes on the ground stepping on them.

Spy kisses you deeper and both of you are panting. Spy presses you up against the wall and continues to kiss you.

His tongue skids across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You giggle and decline. He sneers and gave your breasts a squeeze making you gasp. He took this chance to shove his tongue into your mouth and the two of tongue wrestle.

He won and his tongue explored every part of your wet cavern. Not leaving a single part of your mouth undiscovered. You slightly moan and you both pull back from your steamy French kissing.