Spy x Reader

"Sniper! Scout!"You yell out in frustration holding your favorite painting of your home that Spy painted for you, there was a hole ripped through the painting,"I'm going to fucking kill you two!"

"Crikey!"Sniper says making a run for it. "Yikes!"Scout says making a run for it also. You run after them. If it were possible, your eyes would be flaming with anger.

The others watched as you ran after the two men. They watched in amusement how two men were running from a woman, who was really pissed.

They run behind the couch. As you made your way towards them, the go to the opposite side of the couch. You go around and the move to the other side of the couch.

"You seem a bit moody, (L/n)."Scout says,"Is it that time of month again?"

You glared at him. Sniper looks at Scout in shock,"I can't believe you actually said that, mate."He says. The others look in shock also.

"You. Didn't. Just. Ask me. If I was on my period. You're fucking dead now."You say taking Medic's bone saw and chased after Scout.

"Crap!"He says and starts running,"Snipes! Don't just stand there! Help me!"Scout yells running around the living room as you continued to chase him. Sniper just chuckles,"That's your own problem now, mate."Sniper says.

"What?! How about you guys?! Aren't you guys gonna help me?!"Scout asks looking at everyone else.

"Sorry, Skout. Jou have to deal vith ze konsequences."Medic says. Everyone else agrees.

"What?! Eff you guys too!"He yells. Spy walks in and Scout runs behind him. You run towards Spy.

"I'm want to kill you so much...."You snarl. Walking around Spy. Scout walks around Spy. Soon enough, you both are circling around Spy as he stood there confused.

"Wait! Time out!"Scout says stopping in front of Spy.

"What?"You ask still pissed off. Scout looks around and his eyes catches Spy's. He smirks,"You keep this up, I'll tell Spy your little secret."

'Shit...'

You scowl as Scout smirked.

"Bastard."You say.

"What secret?"Spy asks. You glare at Scout as he a sly smirk was plastered on his face. You give him the,"I'm going to fucking kill you later." Look. He gulps then runs away into his room and locking it.

"What is zee secret Scout was talking about?"Spy asks you.

You look at the others, who were watching. You sigh and motion Spy over to you so you could say something in his ear. Spy does so and you whisper something in his ear. 

You move away from his ear blushing madly. Spy stayed there with his eyes wide. He looks at you. And pulls you towards him by your arm and crashed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widen then slowly closed as you melted into the kiss. Everyone else's mouth fell open and their bottom jaws fell onto the ground as they watched you and Spy kiss.

You both pull away. You're a blushing mess and Spy finds this cute.

"Oh mon amour. Je suis heureux que vous vous sentez la même manière."He says as he smirked. You didn't know what he said, but knew it was a good thing and you giggled.

"If you excuse me..."You say. "I still have a Scout to kill."

"Would you need some 'elp, mon chérie?"Spy asks.

"Nah. I think this is something that I should take care of."You say smiling. Spy smirks and plants a kiss on your lips then let's you go. You smile at him then walk off towards Scout's room.

When you're gone, Spy looks at the others smirking,"Merci, bushman for breaking zat painting I made 'er."

"No problem, mate."Sniper says as he tipped his fedora. Spy gives them a single nod and walks off.

"I should sank Scout as well. But, it can wait after she kills him."He says chuckling as he walked.