Medic x Reader {II}

This one was requested by @dragonminez. Hope you like this!

---------------------------------------------------

"Oh Medic~...."You say popping your head in through the doorway to Medic's clinic.

"Ja, fräulein?"Medic says. He was in a chair by his desk looking through some files.

"I got something for you~..."You say.

"Do you now?"He asks.

"Mhm..."You say.

"Vat iz it?"

"Take a guess."

He thinks for a moment,"Let me guess... You got me a big bag of mutilated (RED/BLU) limbs."Medic says.

"I got you a big bag of mutilated (RED/BLU) limbs!"You repeat excitedly,"And not just mutilated limbs. No no. But also their internal organs!"

Medic chuckles as you walk in all bloody with one garbage bag or mutilated limbs and another bag of blood and internal organs.

You put the bags down on the floor.

"And vhy did you get me all zis?"Medic asks.

"So you have more experiments to run! See!"You say opening the bag of limbs. You take out a Scout's arm with his hand still attached to it,"I got a arm.... A leg.... Fingers..... A head.... Tongues.... A dick....."

"A vat?"Medic asks looking at you.

"Nothing! Heheh! And look!"You say laughing waving it off with a bloody hand and opening the bag of internal organs and pulling out an intestine.

"I got intestines, a liver, a spleen... Is that an internal organ? Eh, whatever. Anyway, I got a brain."And you continue to ramble on. Medic just smiles. You were as crazy as him. He might have been gruesome, but you were much more gruesome than him. And he liked that about you. And you pretty much did this to impress and make Medic satisfied.

(You even had your own torture chamber somewhere in the base.... A lot of tormenting and gruesome tools in their...)

Medic looks through the bags.

"Do you like it, Medic?"You ask.

"Besides ze genital in here...."Medic says and he looks at you with a warning smile,"I love it. Danke, fräulein."

"You're welcome!"You smile and lunged at him and hugged his neck making him fall back. You fall on top of him. Your arms still wrapped around his neck, he had his hands on your waist. You blush.

He smirks as he cupped your chin with a bloody hand. You look into his icy blue eyes. Both of your faces were moving closer to one another. Your lips make contact to each other. Medic slipped behind your head, pushing you deeper in the kiss.

Your lips moved in sync. He tilted his head, and started to kiss you roughly. He bit your bottom lip and tugging at it a little. His hands slid down to your waist. He licked your bottom lip, begging for permission.

You playfully denied. He clicked his tongue and gave your butt a slight squeeze. You gasp and Medic took this advantage to slip his tongue in. Both of your tongues fought for dominance. His won. He explored every part of your wet cavern.

You unwrapped your arms around Medic's neck and placing your hands on the sides of his face. You slightly moan. You both pull away leaving a string of saliva.

Medic looks at you with a lustful grin,"You do know vat dis means, fräu?"

You smile and nod. You get off of him and help him up. You both washed the blood off your arms and hands. After that, Medic goes over to his clinic door and closed it. He picked you up and you giggle as you wrapped your legs around his waist and wrapped your arms around his neck.