Spy x Reader {II}

Requested by: @Red_Spy_

I hope ya like this!

---------------------------------------------------

"Spyyyyyyyyyyyy."You groan.

"What?"He asks annoyed.

"Just do iiiiiiiiiiiit!"You beg.

"Non."

"Just do it!"You whine.

"Non."He says.

"It's not that hard!"You say.

"And I do not feel like doing it."He says.

"Just do it! Make MY dreams come true!"You say.

"Non. Your dreams do not matter to me. Besides, the dream you are telling me to achieve for you is just ridiculous."Spy says flipping through a magazine.

You huff. Spy could be stubborn at times. Wait, he was always stubborn.

"Why do you have to be such a joy kill?"

"I do not know. Why do you 'ave to be so annoying?"He asks.

"Because I aaaaaaam!"You whine.

Spy rolls his eyes.

"Spy. All you have to do is cloak yourself and snatch some of Engie's cookies for me."You say.

"I am not doing somezing so ridiculous. I believe you can survive wizout one and I zink you are capable of getting it yourself."Spy says.

"Yeah but if it's Engie's cookies, I don't think I can survive without them. Besides, last time I tried to get some cookies from him, he smacked my hand away. And let me tell you, that Gunslinger hand of his can hurt!"You whine.

"Well, zat is your own problem."Spy says. You huff,"But I wanna cookiiiiiieeeee!!!"

"Zen go get it yourself!"

"But I don't wannaaaaaaa!"You whine. Spy groans,"If I get you zee ridiculous cookie, would you stop complaining?"

You nod. Spy sighs,"Fine."He says stand and walking out of his room,"I will be right back wiz your cookies."

You smile and plop yourself down on his armchair.

'All you need to do is push him a bit more and he'll do what I say. Just need to push his buttons more.'

You sigh, smirking to yourself. You hear footsteps come back and Spy uncloaks himself with a napkin with cookies in it.

"That was fast."

"What did you expect? Me taking my time to choose zee perfect cookie?"

"Kinda."

"Ugh."

"I'm just kidding! I'm kidding. Thanks, Spy!"You say wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him. Spy rolls his eyes as he hugged you back.

"Here. Take your cookies."Spy says handing you the napkin of cookies. You grin widely as you take out a cookie and give it to Spy. You put up to his mouth.

"Open wide."You say. Spy shakes his head.

"Open."You say. Spy refuses.

"Spy. Open. Your god damn mouth."You demand. Spy rolls his eyes and opens his mouth for you. You put the cookie in his mouth. He closes his mouth and started to chew.

"It's good, right?"You say. He shrugs,"Could be better."

He takes a cookie out and puts it up to your mouth.

"Open."He says. You open your mouth and he places a cookie in your mouth. You chew.

"Mmm~..."You say in satisfactory. Spy smirks rolling his eyes. He sees a crumb on the side of your mouth and wiped it off with his thumb. You blush.

Spy smirks and thought of teasing you a bit. He places a cookie between his teeth and puts his face in front of yours so that the cookie was right at your mouth.

"Bite."He says still holding the cookie between his teeth. You blushed madly and bit the cookie. He gives you a look, expecting more than that. You roll your eyes and take another bite. He raises an eyebrow. You take another bite. He furrowed his eyebrows together.

You give him a confused look as you took another bite. Then another. And another. And then another. Until your lips met his. He kisses you and puts the cookie into your mouth as he kissed you.

You were confused but kinda liked it. He pulls away leaving your face a blushing mess. He smirks,"I believe zat I should get repayment for getting cookies for you, chéri."

You roll your eyes smiling and wrapping your arms around Spy's neck and kissing him. He wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close to him and kissed you back.

"Dang nabbit! (Y/n)! I told ya no cookies until I made enough for everybody!"You both hear Engineer say from the kitchen. You giggle,"I'll be fine."

Spy nods,"Until I tell him I was the one who took zem."

"Nah. He'll be fine. He could always make more."You say. Spy nods agreeing with you and you both continue to kiss. Spy closes the door. And the rest is up to you dirty minded mercenaries~.