Father!Spy x Teenager!Reader

Welp. It's always that moment where a single father has to deal with a teenaged daughter. Yep, you are 16 years old. And the daughter of a French spy. Spy.

It was difficult for Spy because since you've grown up so quickly, it's been hard for him. He needed a wife to help take care of you. But you never appreciated him dating other women. You would always glare at them making feel uneasy. You did everything to prevent your father from dating any women.

The only reason you did this was because you didn't want any other women to hurt him like your mother did.

And right now, he was dating BLU Scout's mother. They came over for dinner with you and Spy. Your face kept neutral and so did BLU Scout. Whenever your father and his mother kissed each other, you would both cringe and look at them in disgust.

First time ever, you were actually agreeing with your father's enemy. As your father and his mother made googly eyes and flirtatious looks, you and BLU Scout were dying on the inside.

"What did I ever do to deserve zis?"You ask putting your face in your palms.

"You can say that again, toots."Scout says drinking his soda.

"Zis is pure torture."

"Yep."

"Kill me."

"Preach it."

"Shut up."

"Alright."

"You know, (Y/n),"Your father says putting a hand on your shoulder,"Sooner or later. You and BLU Scout will be brozer and sister."

Both you and BLU Scout's eyes widen.

" 'im?!"You say pointing at BLU Scout.

"Her?!"He says pointing at you.

His mother nods,"Right after we get married you will be."She says.

You both stare at them, then at each other, then at them again, and then at each other. You both burst out laughing.

"Married?! HA! You must be shoking, papa!"You say laughing.

"That's a good one ma! That's a good one!"BLU Scout says laughing also.

Spy and BLU Scout's mother look at you two. Not laughing at all. You both notice this and look at them.

"You... You are shoking, right?"You ask.

"Please tell us you guys are joking."BLU Scout says.

They shook their heads. And both you and BLU Scout's face turn pale.

"Mon dieu..."You say almost fainting.

"Holy crap..."BLU Scout says in absolute shock.

"I zink I need a place to be alone for a bit. Excuse moi (Pronounced as "Excuseh mwauh")..."You say trailing off quietly standing from your seat and walking away.

BLU Scout stands to about to walk away.

"Where are you going?"His mother asked.

"I uh... I need a place to think too..."He says rubbing the back of his neck and walking away.

The couple watches in confusion as you both walked away. They look at each in concern and worries.

"I will go and check on my daughter."Spy says.

"I'm going to check on Scout."BLU Scout's mother says standing also. They walk away and Spy heads to your room.

You sit on your bed with your knees to your chest. Your chin resting on your knees. Staring blankly at the wall.