Sniper x Reader

As Medic performed surgery on Sniper, he notices how glumly he looked.

"Herr Sniper. Vhy do jou look so down?"Medic asks him.

"Ah it's nothin'. Just feeling tired is all. But thanks for askin', mate."Sniper says. Medic nods and and continued to work away.

He wasn't feeling himself. Ever since you two met for the first time, when you first joined the (RED/BLU) team, his mind kept wandering off to you. He thought of you nonstop. He didn't know why. But it was difficult for him to get you out of his mind.

"Hey, Meds?"You ask as you popped your head in. You catch Sniper on the examination table and you could see his insides with Medic's hands all bloody.

"Oh, vello, fräu. Somezing jou need?"He asks.

"Can I have a band aid? I got a cut from playing with Spy's butterfly knife."

"Ja. Of kourse, fräu."Medic says as he gets a band aid and gives it to you,"Do jou need hydrogen peroxide for zat?"

"Nah. I'm fine. Oh, hey Snipes."You say looking at Sniper and waving at him.

Sniper's heart beats a little faster and Medic notices this as he sees his heart start to beat a little faster.

"G'day, sheila."He says giving you a little wave. You grin as you left the clinic.

Sniper looks up at Medic, who was grinning at him.

"What?"

"Jou like fräulein (Y/n)?"He asks.

"W-What? No! What makes ya thoink that Oi loike her? Oi... Oi..."Starts to blush.

Medic just laughs a little,"Jou kan not lie to me. I just saw jour heart beat faster zhen it iz supposed to."

Sniper breathes a deep sigh,"Oi don't even know, mate. It's just that... Oi'm always laid back about thoings. But whenever she talks to me or even walks by me. Oi just... Lose it."

Medic chuckles,"If jou like her zat much. Just tell her."

"Oi don't thoink Oi can."

Medic laughs a little, placing a bloody hand his shoulder,"A man like jou? I am sure jou kan."

Sniper thinks for a moment them nods,"Alroight. Aftah this surgery. Oi'm gonna walk roight up to her. And gonna tell her how Oi feel."

"Zat iz ze Sniper I knew."Medic says and continued the surgery.

{Time Skip. Brought to you by, MANN CO. WHERE WE SELL PRODUCTS AND GET IN FIGHTS}

After the surgery, Sniper headed straight towards the rec-room. He sees you. And you see him. He tensed up a bit. Then relaxed.

"Hey, Snipes. Surgery went well."You ask.

Sniper nods,"Yeah. Surgery went great. Uh... (Y/n)?"

"Hm?"

"Oi was wonderin'... Can Oi talk woith you for a second?"

"Um. Okay."You say. Sniper nods and gestured you to follow him. Sniper takes you to his van. And the two of you were alone.

"What's up?"You ask.

"Well, sheila... There's been somethin' Oi have been meaning to tell you for awhoile now..."

"Yes?"

Sniper sighs and looks at you,"Oi... Oi... Oi have been loiking you for a awhoile now. Oi understand if you don't feel the same towards me."

You're quiet for a moment. Then you wrap your arms around his neck,"Oh Snipes. I've been liking you for awhile too."

Sniper looks at you surprised,"You have?"

"Mhm."You say nodding,"I didn't how I would approach in this though. You always seemed like you didn't want to talk to me whenever I was around you."

"It's not loike that, sheila. Oi... Oi just felt nervous around ya..."He says. You smirk and placed your lips onto his. He taken back in surprise by this, then kissed back.

'Thois is loike bloody Chroistmas mornin'!'

You two pull away,"Nervous now?"

Sniper looks at you,"Not now."He says smirking as he gripped your hips,"Now that there's no going back."He growls seductively pinning you against the wall.

"I know."You say smiling. And that's how it went. The rest is up to your dirty dirty minds.... XD