Father!Spy x Teenage!Reader {II}

The very next day. You haven't left your room, and neither has Spy. He barely had any sleep. His hair in a slightly mess, dark circles under his eyes. He stayed up all night sitting in his armchair, and drinking away his sorrows. Your words repeated over and over in his head.

Never once have you ever did that towards him. Out of all people, he was the victim. Losing you, mentally, was like the end of the world for him. You two did everything together.

Went on picnics. The times when he would tuck you in bed and read you bedtime stories. Whenever you woke up from a bad dream, you would come to his room I in the middle of the night to sleep with him.

But this was a nightmare that Spy couldn't get out of. Losing your fatherly and daughterly bond, was like losing battle. Only this broke him more than losing in battle. He looks at the old photographs of you and him, your happiest moments. Spy bared a little smile then quietly sobbing in his hands.

You sat in your room on your bed, unaware of your father's deep sorrows. You were starting to regret everything you said to your father. You have never in your life, turned against him. He was right, he was your father. You weren't his mother where you tell him what he can and cannot do.

Tears start streaming down your cheeks.

'Dad probably 'ates me now....'

There was a knock on your door.

"Please. I do not want to be bothered at zee moment..."You choke out.

You hear a sigh and a few voices.

"Oi uh, sheila... We just wanna talk."You hear Sniper say.

"Please, Monsieur Sniper... I do not zink I can face anyone..."A lump in your throat starting to form. The men talk amongst themselves and have Medic talk.

"Fräulein. If you do not let us in, vee vill have Herr Engineer take zis door down."Medic says.

"C'mon, darlin'. Let your uncles in."Engineer says.

"You are not my real uncles. My real uncles would just leave me alone."

"But we are like your uncles. And, we need to talk and there is no saying no to us."Engineer says.

"S'il vous plaît! (Please!) I just want to be left alone!"You say almost demandingly.

Medic sighs and looks at the men,"Let's leave zee mädchen alone."

They all nod and walk away. You sigh as tears fell from your eyes.

Your stomach growled,"I guess I 'ave to leave my room..."

You left your room, checking first to see if anyone was around. And there wasn't.

Spy sat in his room. He needed something to eat at least. Tried resisting. But then gave up.

He left his room. And headed to the kitchen.

You open the fridge and see a sandwich. You couldn't decide to either take it or leave it since it was Heavy's sandwich.

'I will make him anozer one...' You think to yourself taking the sandwich.

You close the fridge and turn around, and your eyes meet steel blue ones. You were face to face with your father.

"Dad."You say monotonously.

"(Y/n)."He says also monotonously.

It was quiet and you sat down and started to eat. You didn't know what to say to your father. You didn't know where to start. You chewed as you watched your father make a cup of coffee. He wasn't the type of person who drink coffee. But in the state he was in, he definitely needed it.

You looked at him. He had bags under his eyes, his hair a slight mess. The five o' clock shadow started to grow some hair, like he hasn't shaven in a day or two. This was the total difference in the tidy, cool, and dressed nicely father you had.

"(Y/n).... I thought about our.... Little argument last night.... And... I am still getting married...."He says.

You clutch the sandwich.

' 'e zought about it. And 'e is still marrying 'er. Unbelievable.'

"I wish I can say zis.... But you are an imbecile at times, fazer."You say,"Oh wait... I just did."

Spy looks at you. He scowls,"And I wish I can say zee same to you, imbécile."He says. You look at him. And the two of you were exchanging looks. Looks of anger and disappointment.

You quickly finish the sandwich and walk away.

Spy realizes what he said,"(Y/n)... Wait. Ugh. That is not what I meant."

You ignored him and continued to walk away.

"Et mince... (Crap...)"He mutters. You head to your room, slamming the door behind you. Falling next to your bed and burying your face in your bed. Sobbing quietly.

Spy stood there. He wished those words he said would just slip back in. He was going to go to your room and try to apologize.

"Battle begins in 10 minutes!"The Administrator says over the speaker. He knew he couldn't get to you now. So he rushed to his room and quickly cleaned himself up. Slipping his balaclava on and making his way out into battle.

You sit there for awhile realizing that you made a mistake. You needed to tell your father you were sorry. You didn't have the patience to wait until the end of battle. You got into your shoes and made your way outside the base.

Explosions and gunshots were heard. You stayed away from the battle so you wouldn't get killed. Medic never set up your respawn since you weren't ready to be a mercenary just yet.

You look around frantically for your father. You wanted to make it up with him and quickly head back to the base.

You then see a red balaclava faced man with a red suit sapping a dispenser.

"Dad!"You yelled over all the other yelling and explosions.

He doesn't hear you. You run towards him.

"Dad!"You tell again. He thinks he hears you calling his name. He turns and sees you running towards him. His eyes widen.

"(Y/n)!"He says. His eyes catch a Sentry in the direction you were coming from. He looks frantically back at you,"(Y/n)! Stop!"He says.

But it was too late.

BEEP BEEP!

A/N: AHHHHH! CLIFFHANGER!!!! The rest of it was getting too long so the next chapter will have whatever is left. And will be the final oneshot for this theme. Sorry!