Characters

MacKenzie "Kenzie" Marsden: A psychic medium who is able to communicate with the dead

MacKenzie "Kenzie" Marsden: A psychic medium who is able to communicate with the dead. She can see them as she sees the living and she can talk to them. She can see their lives before her and how they died. She has helped ghosts and their families get closure. But she has also accepted that not all ghosts move on.

Kenzie has had her ability for as long as she could remember; ever since she was a young child.

But it wasn't always a blessing to see the dead. She was called a freak, made fun of if she was caught talking to herself. She has seen some scary ghosts and dark shadows. And most of all, her parents thought she was evil, that some demon set up shop inside her.

When she was sixteen, she ran away from home and never looked back. She is now 24 years old.

Played by: Demi Lovato

Abby Miller: little ghost girl who is trapped at the Orphanage. She is the first of the seven children trapped inside that revealed herself to Kenzie.

Other ghost children besides Abby: Susie, Mikey, Josh, Carol, Denny (girl), and Leo. (A total of seven children trapped inside.)  

Charlie: ghost in her apartment who has been there long before she moved in. An older gentleman who looks out for her.

Mrs. Bella: who haunts her husband in the same building Kenzie lives in.

Tia Spencer: who is haunting her parents, trying to get their attention.

Friendly Ghost: a friendly male ghost who reveals himself to Kenzie while she is at the orphanage. It is he who tells her to let the TWC help her. He knows the guys. He is still a mystery.

Jack: Kenzie's first ghost she ever saw when she was five. He was her best friend. When she was seven, he just disappeared and she hasn't seen him since. 

Mike Taylor: the owner of Sunnyside Orphanage. He is aware of what Kenzie is able to do. She made him a believer when she helped him with his sister's spirit. 

Mr. Samson: Kenzie's landlord who believes her TV is haunted.

Miss Rosemary: the wicked old woman who ran the Orphanage. She abused the young kids. She is the reason Abby and the other kids are still trapped.

Paranormal Activity: shadows of children, hearing children's laughter or crying. A creepy voice, seeing an old lady.

Tennessee Wraith Chasers:

Chris Smith: Founder

Steven "Doogie" McDougal: Co-Founder

Scott Porter "Porter": Historian

Brannon Smith: Inventor, Chris' brother

Chasey Ray McKnight: Engineer