Two

Friday arrived slower than Paul wanted it too. That morning he awoke and made sure everything was in place for her arrival. Around ten that morning, the doorbell rang, calling Paul from his office to answer the front door. When he opened the door, a girl most beautiful was revealed to him. She had long brown hair and stunning green eyes that he could get lost in for hours. She wasn't too skinny and she wasn't large, she was perfect. Her curves outlined in the morning sun on his porch, he stood there with mouth agape.

"Hello, Mr. McCartney." She greeted. Paul heard her voice and it immediately ran through his body like silk, causing his hair to raise and chills to form.

"Hello, dear. Please come in." Paul welcomed her into his home and took her into the living room.

"Thank you for letting me stay here while I work." She said politely. Paul smiled at her remark.

"You're very welcome, love. Now what is your name?"

"Oh, it's Amethyst Rowe."

"Even her name is beautiful. Goodness, Paul, slow down. She is your assistant, not your toy." Paul thought to himself.

"That's a lovely name, Amethyst." Paul commented causing Amethyst to blush.

Amethyst was already attracted to Paul, prior to becoming his assistant. His every move caused her stomach to flutter and mind to swirl. The way her name rolled off of his tongue brought her bliss.

"Thank you, Mr. McCartney."

"Please, Amethyst, call me Paul." Paul said as he stepped closer to Amethyst. Her breathing increased slowly, but Paul could tell she was nervous.

"Don't worry, love. There's no need to be nervous." Paul placed a hand on her shoulder. "Let me show you around the house."

When Paul's hand touched Amethyst's shoulder, it was like fireworks exploded within their souls, lifting them up to a new high. The shock ran through their bodies causing tingles to float through their skin. Paul showed Amethyst her room, which was right next to his. Amethyst was surprised at how well he had prepared for her arrival, wondering if Paul had more in mind that just her being a temporary secretary. As Paul ushered Amethyst back downstairs, he took the rear. Nearing the bottom of the stairs, Paul became more ambitious and as he jumped in front of her, let his hand graze her behind. Amethyst brushed the gesture off, but now knew that this job would involve more than just being a temporary secretary.