Six

Amethyst's POV

A week had passed since Paul's and I's little escapade. He had informed me that day that his daughter, Mary, would be arriving today so she could spend her summer vacation in England. I had officially started my work for Paul on Monday, sorting through papers, making phone calls, and doing his paperwork. I didn't mind it, seeing as he sat with me most of the time while I did it, making sure I wasn't alone. After a day of work, Paul and I were sat down to dinner waiting for Mary to arrive. Before we could finish, the ringing of the doorbell filled the house with the sound of chimes.

"There she is. I'll get the door and you stay here." Paul said to me.

I kept eating my dinner and listened to his footsteps as they faded the closer he got to the door. I heard the door creak as he opened it and then the house was filled with the joyful voice of a child.

"Daddy!" Mary squealed.

"Mary! 'Ello little one! I've missed you so much, you know?"

"I know, Daddy. I've missed you too!"

"Would you like some dinner, dear?" 

"I'm starving!" She responded.

"There's also someone you need to meet, so put on your best face!" 

I soon heard giggling from the both of them so I assumed that it was some kind of an inside joke. Two sets of feet made their way towards the kitchen and soon a girl stood in front of me.

"Mary, this is my assistant, Amethyst. Amethyst, this is my daughter Mary."

I stood from my seat and went around to shake Mary's hand.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mary. If you need anything while you're here, just let me know!"

She shook my hand and turned to Paul.

"She's very pretty, Daddy."

Paul chuckled at her remark and as she sat down, Paul threw me a quick wink.

"She's just my assistant, Mary. Don't get any ideas."

I smirked at Paul and he nudged my foot under the table. We all finished dinner and since Mary was exhausted from her flight, she went straight to bed. I was in my room reading when Paul walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Evening, gorgeous." Paul said to me, leaning against the door frame. His arms were crossed over his chest and his sleeves were pushed up. His arms were perfectly sculpted from all those years of guitar playing and I couldn't stop looking at them.

"See something you like?" Paul asked me, bringing me out of my daze.

"This may be strange, but has anyone ever told you that you have amazing arms?"

"That's a new one." He began approaching my bed and I put my book on the nightstand as he sat down beside me.

"These arms could do something amazing to you." He smirked, leaning in to kiss me on the lips. I stopped his lips with my hand and he seemed shocked.

"I thought I was just your assistant?" 

Now was my time to toy with him. We couldn't get wild because his daughter was here. What would she think if she heard strange noises coming from her father's room when there wasn't supposed to be anyone else in the house for him to have fun with?

"Love, you're so much more than that."

"Not while Mary's here, I'm not."

"That doesn't matter. She's fast asleep, gorgeous."

"I'll make a deal with you. We can kiss, but no sex while she's here."

"No sex? But she's here for two months!" He practically screamed at me.

"Keep your voice down, Paulie. Don't want to wake her, do you?"

He shuddered when I called him Paulie. I'd just hit another sweet spot in his heart and the toying had begun.

"You need to get some sleep, Paul. Aren't you recording tomorrow?"

"Yes, love."

He took his shirt off and got up to take his pants off, leaving me ready to start my little game.

"What do you think you're doing?" I smirked at him.

"Going to sleep?" He questioned.

"Not in my bed you're not."

"Why not, beautiful? Is that off limits too?"

"Daddy has to sleep in the master suite." I said seductively.

Paul cursed under his breath and began to angrily pick up his clothes. As he made his way to the door, he stopped and turned around.

"Goodnight, Amethyst." He said, blowing a kiss at me. I got up from my bed and pulled him into my arms, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight, daddy." I whispered in his ear. He groaned in response and smirked at me.

"These two months will be the death of me."

"I know." I smirked back and he went to his room, giving me one last glance before shutting the door.

Let the games begin...