Seven

The next morning, I awoke earlier than usual to cook Paul, Mary, and myself breakfast. Normally, Paul would wake me up to start the day, but today was different. I went down the stairs to find Mary seated on the couch, reading a book.

"Good morning, Mary. How'd you sleep, dear?"

"I slept fine, thank you, Amethyst. How about you?"

"Oh, I slept just fine. What would you like for breakfast?"

"I don't mind. Anything is fine, thank you."

If Mary would be here for the summer, I might as well get to know her.

"Would you like to help me make breakfast for your father?"

"Yes, please!" She placed her book down and followed me to the kitchen. Her red robe flowed behind her as her small feet padded through the doorway. She looked exactly like Paul, except for the fact that she was a girl.

"What are we making, Amethyst?"

"I was thinking of some oatmeal with fruit on the side. How does that sound?"

"Delicious, actually."

Mary and I made breakfast for all three of us, leaving ours downstairs as we brought Paul's up to his room for him. We entered quietly and Mary looked at me, unsure of what to do.

"Go ahead, dear. Wake him up however you please." 

As she turned around, I smirked to myself knowing how I would be waking Paul up if we were alone. My sweet lips, his sweet...never mind that. Mary decided to jump on Paul and wake him up that way. Paul shook as he woke up, his face terrified. I chuckled a little at his response and decided to bring his breakfast forward on the tray.

"Good morning, daddy!" Mary squealed.

Paul glanced at me briefly and I'm positive he threw me a wink.

"Good morning, Mary! Good morning, Amethyst!" Paul greeted us cheerily.

His morning voice was deeper than usual. The husky tone sending chills down my spine, I quickly walked forward and placed his breakfast in his lap.

"All for me?" He asked. "What about the two of you?"

"Ours is downstairs, daddy!"

"Well, why don't the two of you bring it up here and we all have breakfast in bed?"

"That's excellent!" Mary immediately jumped off the bed and started towards the door.

"Mary, dear, can you grab Amethyst's breakfast? I need to have a word with her." Paul said strictly.

"Yes, daddy!" With that, she hurried off down to the kitchen.

Paul immediately placed his breakfast aside, and reached out to pull me down onto the bed. He quickly placed his lips on mine before I had a chance to pull away. He kissed me like he hadn't seen me in years and would never see me again. His sweet kiss intoxicated every fiber of my being, yet I pulled away when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Rapidly, I sat beside Paul, adjusting my clothes from being wrinkled by Paul's gentle hands.

"Breakfast is served!" Mary handed me my breakfast and sat in front of Paul and I.

We ate our breakfast in relative silence, until Paul posed a question to young Mary.

"Mary, would you like to come to the studio with me today?"

"I would love that, daddy! What about Amethyst though?"

"She can come if she would like, but she has lots of my paperwork to do." He smiled at me.

"Amethyst? Can you bring the papers with you? I want someone to talk to while daddy is recording!" Mary told me.

"If that's alright with your daddy, then yes."

I saw Paul flinch at my choice of words, while Mary thought nothing of it.

"Oh, daddy, please! Can she come?"

"Of course she can." Paul once again threw a wink at me. He slid his hand under the covers unexpectedly and his cold fingertips found my inner thigh and he offered a squeeze. Luckily, Mary didn't notice and finished her breakfast in peace. Paul's hand, however, stayed on my inner thigh, barely stroking my skin.

"Mary, I'll take you to the bookstore later today if you take the dishes and wash them up before we leave." Paul offered.

I never thought a child could move that fast, but our dishes were out of our hands before we knew it and out the door she went.

Paul's wandering hand made its way to my chest, giving my breasts a gentle squeeze. I hummed in response.

"Daddy knows how to manipulate his girls doesn't he?" I asked seductively.

My words turned Paul's eyes dark with lust; unforgiving lust.

Paul leaned in to kiss me once more, but I was out of the bed before he had a chance to make contact.

"I don't get a kiss?" 

"I must get ready for the day, Mr. McCartney."

I was teasing him like mad and he had come to the realization of that very fact.

"You little tease." He scolded playfully.

I adjusted my sleeping shorts, pulling them up to the point that my butt was hanging out of them. They were short in the beginning, but now they were shorter than they should be. I turned around, making sure to swing my hips as I exited his master suite, making sure to stop and lean against the door frame.

"How long is this going to last, beautiful?" Paul asked me still laying in bed.

"That's up to you to figure out. But as for now, I believe that daddy has been a dirty boy with his thoughts and needs a shower."

Paul sat, mouth agape, gazing at me for what seemed like five minutes. Either he could not believe what I said, or he was plotting his next move.

Slowly, Paul got out of bed and began making his way to the bathroom next door, but not before trying to touch my backside on the way out.

"I don't think so, daddy." I bit my lip and winked at him. He groaned in displeasure, but it was pleasure all the same.