Twenty-Seven

"Now, love, I'm going to take it easy on you tonight." 

Paul was pacing back and forth in front of the bed as I lay there, waiting for him to make his next move.

"Oh, really, daddy?"

Paul stopped pacing and leaned onto the bed, bearing his weight on his hands. His hazel eyes were dark and lustful, staring straight into my soul.

"Only for the sake of the baby." He told me.

I wanted to tease him, show him that I'm still in this game he wanted to play.

"You couldn't reach that far, daddy."

I started crawling towards him, holding contact with his eyes the whole way there.

"You shouldn't have said that, you naughty girl."

"I know." I smirked at him and he pushed me down onto the bed, removing my clothes as quickly as he could.

His hands began roaming my body at an achingly slow pace, but they never went to the one place that I needed them the most. I moaned quietly, trying to insinuate that I was desperate for his touch.

"Paul, please..."

"You want me to touch you, baby?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Isn't that just too bad?"

He removed his hands from my burning skin all together and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Paul, please...I need you."

"I know."

At this point, Paul got off of the bed and grabbed one of his ties off of the dresser. He slowly made his way over to the bed and sat beside me. I hadn't moved from my position of lying on my back so I was still fully exposed. Paul used his nimble fingers to brush the hair away from my face and tie the tie over my eyes, using it as a blindfold.

"Paul..." I moaned his name and fidgeted at the slightest touch of his fingers to my face.

"Be patient, darling. We've got all night."

I felt the bed move, returning to normal as Paul got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, trying to be seductive to lure him back in.

"It's a secret, but you better not move."

I kept quiet, listening as his footsteps left the room and the door shut behind him. I was too focused on getting what I desired to worry about moving or even thinking for that matter, so I did as I was told. I kept waiting, eventually dozing off for a bit. Little did I know, Paul was waiting for that moment to begin his attack.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Paul's POV

I knew she wanted me. That's why I wanted to make her wait. She would listen to my every command because she was desperate tonight. I could tell she had been thinking after we went to George's. He had probably said something to make her think, that was just like him. Fill her mind with his words of wisdom and philosophy, but I knew she wouldn't listen. 

She was unaware, but occasionally I would sneak by the door and see if she had dozed off. I wanted to wake her with my touches, to show her I was her future. I didn't want there to be a doubt in her mind that we were meant to be together. It's not about the teasing, the dirty sex, the dirty talk, everything we do. It's about the love that we feel for each other. I want to make her realize that. Sure, I love everything we do, but I want to show that I love everything little thing she does. While I was downstairs, I went to look through the stack of records, hoping that I had "Maybe I'm Amazed." I never released it as a single, but I had a copy of it nonetheless. Once I found it, I quietly ascended the stairs and made my way down the hallway to our room. I opened the door slowly and when Amethyst didn't move, I knew she had fallen asleep. I put the record on the player in our room and the song began to play as I gradually increased the volume. She stirred on the bed and I went over to her, removing the tie from her eyes.

"What's this?" She asked drowsily.

"I want to show you something."

She raised her eyebrows at me, wanting me to continue.

"I want to show you how much I really love you."

She smiled at me and pulled me down onto her, her fingers working quickly to remove my clothes.

Our mouths were moving in sync, occasionally pulling away from air, then getting back to work.

"I love you, Paul..." She told me in between kisses.

"I love you too, Amethyst..."

_______________________________________________________________________

Amethyst's POV

The record had long since stopped playing and Paul was holding me tight beneath the covers, the touch of our skin keeping each other warm under the blankets.

"I can't believe we're going to have a baby." 

"Me either, darling."

"Are you sure we can handle it, Paul?"

"Amethyst, I'm perfectly sure we can handle. You're becoming the perfect mother to Stella and James."

"I'm not their mother, Paul."

"I wish you were."

"Paul, really..."

"I'm serious. They will never see their real mother again, if I have a say in it. I want you to be that influence on their life."

"You're crazy sometimes, you know that?"

"Crazy for you."

"Obviously, but you're crazy in other ways too."

"You still love me, though."

"Of course, I do."