Chapter 21- Ricky

Chapter 21: Ricky

I picked up her body and looked out of the curtain. I didn't see her friend from where I was standing, so I assumed I was safe. I slipped outside of the curtain and to the back door. I pushed it open and went out into the bright sunlight. I spotted my car a few yards away, so I quickly made it there before anyone could see me. I laid her in the back seat and closed the door. I climbed inside the car, and I realized I was still holding her shirt. I tossed it in the back where it landed on her stomach. I started the car and left the parking lot behind the building.

About thirty minutes later, we were in the middle of nowhere. The beach was over the dunes to the left, and a huge forest was to our right. I turned and looked behind me. She looked so beautiful and peaceful while she slept. Then I noticed she still had the bra and panty set on; only the bra and panties. I needed to get her some clothes. All she had was a tank top.

I looked back at the road and saw the safe house in the distance. We were almost there, and then we could be together forever. I approached the long driveway and turned, driving down to the huge house on the beach. I parked the car and got out. I went over to the backseat and opened the door. I gently took her out of the back seat and carried her up the stairs leading to the house.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. I closed the door and walked down the hall. I got to a white wood door with a silver handle and opened it. I entered a room with pale blue walls, wooden floors, and white furniture. I gently set her on the bed then grabbed a throw blanket off of the rocking chair in the corner and laid it over her.

I kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "I'll be back soon, my love."

I walked out of the room, gently closing the door and locking it from the outside. I left the house again, locked it, and then went down the stairs. I got in my car, started it, and then pulled out of the driveway.

I was driving down the road when a question popped into my head. What if she wakes up before I'm back? She's locked in her room, and she should be asleep for a few more hours, but what if she wakes up? I better hurry back before she does anything stupid.

I drove down the road to civilization, turning into the nearest clothing store. The nearest civilization was twenty minutes away, and the road the house was on was a hidden road. No one will ever find us. I made sure of that.