Preforming Problems (revised)

Raylene's P.O.V

Tomorrow we have the first concert and I'm pretty confident about it. The band sounds amazing and Ryland just finished getting the last of the merch separated. Right now R5, Ryland, and our opening act Jacob Whitesides are all hanging out in my hotel room.
My phone rings and it's a call from Mia and I go outside to answer it.

Raylene- Mia

Okay so here's the deal we signed a new artist. And I know that we aren't allowed to if you aren't here. But she's so amazing and we couldn't let her pass us by
(lol pass me by)

Mia I'm not mad. If you say she's good then I believe you. Just send me a video of her work.

Oh. Okay, well thanks for letting me keep my job. Have a nice time on tour.

Okay I will bye.

~End of Convo~

  I hung up on Mia and heard a loud crashing sound from inside. I turn to open the dot but then realize I left my key inside. I frantically bang on the door but nobody opens it.

Rydel's P.O.V

As Raylene walked out I noticed Jacob staring at her. I threw a pillow at him and he turned to look at me.

"Aye kid Raylene's eyes are on the other side of her head" I stated

"Yeah yeah whatever. Like you actually expect me not to stare at her. She's HOT​!!" he repiled

The next thing I knew Jacob ducked to avoid the flying vase that Ryland had just threw at him. I heard Raylene begin to bang on the door but I thought it'd be best to leave her out of thus.

"Don't you ever speak of Raylene like that ever again do you hear me!!" Ry screamed and pinned Jacob to the wall. Jacob wrestled our of Ry's grips and ran to the door.

"What the hell man. You're insane. I'm so done with this tour." Jacob said and ran out the door.

Raylene rushed in and looked around frantically. She then proceeded to check my face then the guys. Then she finally spoke.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND IN HERE? AND WHY DID JACOB GO RUNNING DOWN THE HALL YELLINH THAT HE'S GOING TO QUIT??"

"Because he was staring at your ass so Ryland threw a vase at him and pinned him to the wall. Then he quit." Ross quickly spoke up as we all shot him a dirty look. "What she scares the crap out of me when she yells." Ross threw his hands up in defense.

Raylene's P.O.V

"Ryland Michel Lynch why would you so that?!?" I yelled at him.

"I d-don't know i-it just happened." He said stuttering over his words.

"Well thanks to you I now have to make thousands of calls to find you guys a new opening for the concert. So everyone get out. I can't be bothered right now." I ordered as I pushed everyone out of my room.

  Oh my god what am I gonna do. There is no way I'll be able to find them another opener in a day.
Wait a minute our new artist Rachael. Sure I haven't heard her sing. But if Mia signed her without my permission them she must be amazing. I immediately get on the phone and call Mia

Raylene- Mia

Mia don't say anything I just need you and Raven to get on a plane here now.

Okay but why??

She's opening for R5. So get yourself on a plane and be here by tomorrow for the concert.

Will do. And are you sure we can leave Kassandra in charge.

Fall Back In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें