Be Like Her....(revised)

Raylene's P.O.V

      On our way too the airport to get Mia and Raven everyone was bugging me with questions about her. Ross mostly asking if she was single, but the others wanted facts about her. 

 "Guys listen all I know is that her name is Raven. She's 21. And Mia just signed her a few days ago." I shouted over all the voices in the car 

 "Okay good to know but one more thing. Is she single?" Ross asked

 "Ross I don't know. And I swear if you freak her out I'll cut your hair in your sleep." I threatened 

 "Okay. No need to get violent." He placed a protective hand over his head.

 As we arrived at the airport, I was the first one out. Followed by Rylabd who came up and interlocked our fingers. I pulled my hand away and he looked at me confused.

 "Ryland we're in public and paparazzi practically lives in airports. You wouldn't want the fans to find out like this, would you?" I questioned. He sighed, but shook his head in agreement.

         As we walked into the airport, I saw Mia and a blonde who I assume is Raven is standing near baggage claim. I walked over to them and tapped Mia on her shoulder. She turned and engulfed me in a hug. 

 "Okay, Mia let me go now" I said 

 "Well sorry. Everything was just so boring without you here. Well not everything but I think you need to hear about that alone." She replied and turned to Raven "Raylene I'd like you to meet our new artist Raven Stockade. Raven, this is Raylene. And behind her I believe you already known who they are." Raven nodded and smiled happily.

 "It's so nice to finally meet you all. I'm excited to be working with you" She said to the members of R5. Ross was staring at her and she leaned over to me and asked "What's up with the blonde staring?" 

 "Oh. That's just Ross. You can ignore him if you want." I laughedWe collected their luggage and returned t o the car. 

      I looked over to Ryland and he looked a little upset. I decided to text him and see what's wrong.

 Ray: Babe is everything alright? You look kind of down. 

 RY: Yeah I'm perfectly fine...

 Ray: I can tell that you aren't fine 

 RY: I just got kind of bumbed knowing that I have to hide our relationship right now. You're just different. With Kimberly she wanted the fans to know everything the second it happed. She even told them herself. Maybe if you were a bit like her I'd be fine. 

 Ray: Kimberly was insane. And why would you bring her up? 

 RY: You're just different from her... 

 Ray: Well Ryland, I'm so sorry that I'm not Kimberly...

 RY: Ray you know I didn't mean it like that.... 

 I chose not to reply to his last text. I honestly don't know if he did or didn't mean what he said. I mean he was dating her for over a year. He might be super attached to her.

 ~Back at the Hotel~ 

 Ryland tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. I went into work mode and got Mia and Raven the keys to their rooms. I walked back over to the group and handed the girls their keys. 

"Ross would you mind showing Mia and Raven to their rooms. I have some business to attend to." Ross agreed and led the girls away. 

 "So what's on your list to do now super manager?" Mark joked 

 "Oh nothing. I just didn't want to show them to their rooms." I chuckled, "But Rydel I do need to speak with you for a moment" 

 "Okay sure just meet me in my room." She smiled and skipped off. That girl has way to much energy.

     I went up to my room and changed into something more comfortable and walked down the hall to Rydel's room. As I passed Ryland's door it swung open and he walked out almost hitting me. 

   "Oh hey babe. I was just about to come see you" He tried to kiss me, but I turned and he got my cheek. "Raylene look you know I didn't mean it that way. I jus-"

 I cut him off"Ryland I'm really busy. Can we please talk about this later." I said and continued down the hall and knocked on Rydels' door.

     I looked back to see a Ryland still standing in the same place. I gave him a weak smile as Rydel opens the door and I stepped inside. 

 "So girl what's going on?" Dell asked as she shut the door and took a seat next to me on her bed. 

 "I want you to tell me what Kimberly was like. Because Ryland apparently thinks that I should be a bit like her." I explained

 "WHAT! There's no way Ryland thinks that. He absolutely loves you." She exclaimed, shocked 

 "That's what I thought too. But in the van I texted him asking what was wrong and she replied with this" I showed her the text and her face turned from disbelief to shock.

 "Ray you need to go talk to him. Because if you don't think I'm going to go over there and ask him why he wants you to act like that sorry excuse of a woman. And trust me when I say that I won't do it nicely" She said as she pushed me out the door and closed it behind me. 

     Okay so Rydel wasn't much help. So I guess I have to go talk to Ryland. I walked down the hall to Ry's room and knocked.I honestly don't wanna do this right now.Soon Ryland opened the door and just stared at me. 

 "Well can I come in or are you just going to stare at me??" I asked 

 "Oh yeah. Sorry of course, come in" He said as he moved out of the way."I walked into the room and sat on a chair near the window. Ryland came and took the other chair that was next to mine.

 "Ray you know that I honestly don't want you to be like Kimberly. She was a brat. Sure I was with her for a long time. But I was blind to how abusive and mean she was to my family and me. Even some of the fans were telling me that she was a rude evil person. But I didn't listen. Only when you came back did I start to notice it. But now Ray I need to put everything Kimberly aside and focus on the girl that I really love." By the time Ryland had finished his mini rant I was still completely silent. "Ray please say something." 

 "You know I think the last time you said 'I Love You' to me was when you left Colorado" I answered

 "Well its true. Raylene I always loved you. And I always will" He smiled happily"It's fine Ryland. I forgive you. But you should get some rest. The first concert is tomorrow and I don't want you tired." I stood up and tried to walk away but he pulled me back down. 

 "Can you stay with me? We can watch 'Black Butler' on Netflix." He smiled at me.

 "Oh fine. But I'm staying for Sebastian not you." I replied as I lay down next to him on his bed. 

 We watched like five episodes before Riker fell asleep. I shut down his laptop and gently pulled his arm off of me. I kissed him on his forehead and whispered "I love you too Ryland....I'm so sorry that I have to leave you" And with that I left his room and back into mine. I laid there for an hour. I have to do this. If I don't, he'll get hurt. 

 ○------------○ ●------------● ○-----------○

 ~Author's Note: MYSTERY!!! Where is she going? What does she have to do? WHO'S TRYING TO HURT RYLAND!?!?! All this and more in the next installment of "Fall Back In Love"*DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUNNNN*