*** Chapter 4! ***

Shocked.. right? lol. Kendall just come's out with things usually. He isn't afriad to say whats on his mind. That's the reason why I love him so much.

Just so you all know.. that was me talking.. ^^^^^ Not the book... O.O Before I make a fool of myself and keep going on about the sexehhh Kendall.. *Drools* Ugh! *Smacks head.* 

I love Kendall sooooooooo much! He's like my idol, my K-bear.. <3 Pic of that sexy man is on the right.. <3 Anyway.. back to the story.

Thinking about a Nicki Minaj song for this chapter... Super Bass? :D I think so. *Nods* 

Shockished. lol. Now going into the story.. 

_________________________

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kendall asked me in the most pleading voice I ever heard. 

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't. I just met him. And even though, that half hour I've known him, I formed a crush on him. 

"Kendall.." 

"Yes?" 

"I just met you.."

"Oh.. right." He said, getting up, and started walking towards the door.

"But.. I formed a love for you in that 30 minutes of knowing you." I told him,and he stopped walking, and turned around to face me. "I love you. I don't know why these feelings came so fast.. I just do-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crushing into mine.

I kept my eye's open. It was Kendall... I kissed back fercely as he started pushing me back on the couch. Soon he was lying on top of me. I my mind was clogged with Kendall, his looks, his voice, his kisses... 

Then, I we both jumped, as there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Claire? Are you settled in? I thought we could go get dinner?" Selena shouted through the door.

"Uh..." I said, queitly, as Kendall still was on top of me looking at me with those emerald green eyes.. There so beautiful. "I sh-suu-should get theee-that." I manged to spit out.

"Why? She's just ruining it." 

"Please..." I asked him, giving him my puppy dog eyes. 

He sighed and let me get up. He quickly gave me a peck on the lips, and I ran to the door. I opened it, and Selena was dressed in a skin tight dress, that was hot pink. 

"Hubba Bubba.. You've out done yourself. Who you trying to impress?" I questioned. 

"Jamesy." She said with a giggle.

"Well, why don't we double date?"

"Wahhh?" Kendall and Selena both said.

"Kendall and me, you and James." I explained.

"Woah. So you. are. dating. The KENDALL FUCKING SCHMIDT?!?!?!" 

"As of a few seconds ago.. until you interupted." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sooorrrryyyyyy!!" She screamed, and pulled me into a hug. 

I pointed my finger at Kendall, telling him to come close.

"Go get James.." I whispered quietly. He nodded and walked across the hall to his appartment.

"What's this I hear about a hot girl, in a pink dress?!?!" I heard James shout and bolt out the door. 

"Well, hello." He said to Selena. She gasped when she saw who it was.

"Ohhmaahhhhgossshhhh!!!!!! Your JAMES FREAKING MASLOW!!!" She shreiked, jumping in his arms.