*** Chapter 18! ***

Sup homey G? Yo! xD 

Lol, I am not a gangster. In fact, I live in the country, where gangsters don't exist, so don't even try. :P 

Yeah, I just said that. Sorry, 'gangsters' lol. x3 Don't hate me! Because I love you. <3 Just, don't be in my house. lol. 

Okay, that was way off topic. so, HOLY JESUS, FUCK. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO?!!? HMMMMMMM... lol, I don't know what, but I might as well put a warning label up anyways. 

WARNING: If you are not the kind of person who likes... well, naughty, dirty, etc. WHATEVER kinda scenes... you might as well not read this chapter. Just to let you know. ;) I needed to put that up so people don't report me for not warning them. lol. 

They might do some.. stuff... but not.. all the way stuff... I'm not shure. I just go along with what ever I write, just comes out, and I type. And it is chapter 18.. so it might be a little early to do that, since I am shooting for 30 chaps. Oh well... 

Pic to the right will be.... Guess?! xD KENDALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. OMG. I'm sooo obsessed. Also, the song will be Next go round By: Nickelback. 

Anyway, guys. seriously enjoy this. I love writing this book for you. <3 -hugs- 

__________________________

"Prove it." She whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. 

I knew what she was talking about. But I wasn't so sure if she was ready. Since her old, abusiveboyfriend forced it apon her.  I still felt horrible for her. She didn't deserve that. 

"Well?" I heard her whisper again, and that made me snap out of my fantasy land I was in. 

"Well what?" 

"I said prove it." 

"Oh.. right." I manage to spit out. 

That's when I leaned down, and repeatedly, kissed her neck. Fast, but gently. I felt her hands start unbuttoning my shirt, and I pushed her hands away, and did it myself. But, quicker. She threw hands on my shoulders, and slid her hands down my arms, making the shirt drop to the floor. 

I pulled away from her neck, and stared into her eyes. Those beautiful... Green eyes.. 

"I can't stand you looking at me like that." She told me turning her head away.

What? What the hell did she mean by that? "What?" 

"It just makes me want you even more." She explained. Oh. That's what she meant. 

"O-" I started to say, but she cut me off with crashing our lips together. She kissed me hungrily, and that's when I lost it. Right then and there. 

I reached out, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and glided it up her body. She pulled back, letting me remove it. I looked her body over. She still had those brusies that Nathan left on her. I really was going to kill him, but I think Carlos and James did, when they threw him out the window. 

I leaned back down to kiss her, but she dodged it. 

"Tank. Top. Off. Now." She growled. She pulled at my tank top, and I helped her get it off, then I tossed it to the floor. 

Then, I remembered something. 

I ran over to the main door to her apartment, and locked the chain lock.  That should keep James from coming in again. That was really embarassing last time. 

I raced back over to Claire, and picked her up. She knew what to do, so she wrapped her legs around my waist. Higher than usual, but okay. Her face got closer to mine, and I leaned it, making the space grow smaller and smaller. And, our lips smashed together again. She started moving up and down on me, and that made me fill up with the desire for her. 

I walked over to Claire's bedroom door, and kicked it open. I threw her on the bed, breaking our kiss. But it didn't matter, because I hopped on top of her, and connected out lips once again. I felt her hands reach down, and start unbuckling my belt. So, I followed the example, and started unbuttoning, and unziping her shorts. 

I carefully slid them off of her, leaving her in her bra and panties. I broke our make out session, and sat up for a second. I helped her with my belt, and I got it undone, and slid it out of the loop. She grabbed my pants, and undid the button, and then she worked on the zipper. She finally got them undone, and she slid my pants to my knees. 

I smiled at her, and leaned back down to kiss her. She grasped my face, to keep me from leaving her again. I kicked my jeans off, and then I crawled closer to her, and hovered abover her. I wasn't sure if she wanted to go farther than here. I guess I can let her make the next move.  

Her hands left my face, and went to my waist. I felt my boxers easily slid down. She did want to go farther. 

Shit. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Claire, and I couldn't wait to do what were doing... but I don't want to hurt her. Like I've said before. She's been raped. You understand the feelings I'm having right now, and the thoughts running through my mind right now? 

She broke our kiss, and moved her lips to my neck. She started kissing it, then it turned into a bite. I moaned at the feeling of her lips on my skin. 

I reached down and unclasped her bra, and threw it aside. And I felt her hands move around underneath me. I looked down, and she was struggling to get her panties off, so I grabbed them, and helped her yank them off. 

That's when she pushed her body of up against mine, and we both moaned, super loud. 

"Ke-ke-kendall?" She stuttered. 

"Yes?" 

"Just shove it in already."