*** Chapter 30! ***

Hey guys. :) 

I just wanted to say... that I am continuing this book, until I fell like ending it. There is probably at least going to be about.. 6 more chapters? possibly 10? Just depends on how long I want Chapters to be and such ..... Lol. I really love this book alot. It has brought soooo many new goals, and encouragements into my life, and I'm so thankfull that you guys are reading this, and loving it! 

Oh, and sorry if I seem down.... I just am not happy anymore. 

I thought back to the Car accident I was in... in April. I realized, that when I was in the car accident, I was listening to.. Big Time Rush's Worldwide. And when we actually slammed into the other car, the song said. .. "Cause you have my heart.. then I heard, and I need you to be strong." I remember that like it was yesterday. I seriously... think that Big Time Rush, saved my life. If we were hit any harder, I would have died. So, I believe the BTR boys, are my Guardian Angels. <3 ;D 

AND SORRY IF IM SOUNDING SERIOUS, ITS BECAUSE IM REALLY CALM, WHICH IS WEIRD, BECAUSE IM USUALLY HYPER!!!!!!

Heh..

Bleep blahhh bloop. :P

anyway... the song for this chapter will be ... Skyscraper By: Demi Lavato.

Pic to the right will be of... Kendall. <3 because, I love that guy. <3

Lol, enjoy. :)

__________________________________

~~ Carlos's PoV ~~~ 

I immeadiatly opened my eyes, and panicked. Where was Claire? Was she okay? Kendall is going to murder me.

But, my mind was also thinking about another thing. Where the hell am I?

Another thing entered my mind. Where was I? I carefully moved my arms, trying to not move to much, just incase anything was broken- cause.. you never know. Plus, when I fainted, I did hit the floor painfully hard, so I could have a possible concussion? AH! The one time I'm not wearing my helmet...

I slowly moved my body up, letting me sit upward, and that... that.s when I tumbled to the ground, making an 'Oof' sound.

"owwwwwwwcccccchhhhhh." I wined.

"Carlos?" I heard a male voice say.

"Uh, hello?" I spoke.

"Where are we?" It asked again.

"I... I don't know... who are you?"

"Its Kendall." He told me, walking close.

"KENDALL!" I jumped off my feet, but slipped, falling back on my face."OW!"

"Becarfull. the floor is slick... I don't know what with, but it is. I've fallen a couple of times as well."

"You could have told me this ahead of time.." I groaned.

"Sorry.."

"Where in the hell are we?!"

"were in a ... different room."

"Different room? I meant like where. The Palm Woods? The place we were having Claire's baby show-" Kendall cut me off.

"Oh my god Claire!!" Kendall screamed, running away from me. "C'mon Carlos! We gotta find her!"

"I know! Last I knew, Claire was with Selena... at the baby shower. I left to go to the bathroom, because I cut my hand open... and that's where Jo attacked me."

I heard Kendall grunt out in frustration at her name. Its weird if you think about it. A couple months ago, Kendall was moaning and groaning because Jo moved to New Zeland, but now he hates her guts with a passion.