*** Chapter 27! ***

what's up mother fuckaahhss? :D loll....

Lul. xD You guys sooo crazzeehhh. Sorry, if I'm random... I was at a baby shower, and I got drove absolutly nuts. I was so stressed, I still am, mixed with tired tho.... lol. I might be a tad bit random. Just to warn you. Mehehehe.

I wanted to tell you, Kendall actually picked me to be the worldwide girl, but James picked somone else and Kendall smiled, then turned into a frown... because he already picked me, but James and logan didn't see that... and yeah. I'm very pissed off at my JAMESY BABY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

OH!!! I decided I won't have a chapter limit, since I kinda wanna continue... but this book does have to end some time... :(

La, la, la, la, ... okay now I'm just carrying on.

Lol, pic to the right will be......... KENDALL! XD Song will be.... You give love a bad name. By: Bon Jovi.

ENJOY! :D

______________________________________________

~~ Claire's PoV ~~~

My eyes shot open in alarm, as I heard banging, and booming outside the door. I glanced up beside me to see Kendall's sleepy body/face, so he wasn't out there. Should I go investigate?

I slowly slid myself away from Kendall's grasp, and waddled outta bed. i grabbed one of his flannal shirts, and slid it on, walking out of the bedroom. As I walked out, I was grabbed, and pulled. "WHAT THE FUCK?! LET ME GO!!"

"Claire calm down, it's just me." Carlos said, still latching onto me.

I relaxed, and let myself melt into his arms. "Good god, you scared the shit outta me."

"Sorry." He apoligized, while blushing.

i leaned up, and kissed his cheek. "Its okay. So, why are you here exactly? Not trying to be rude, but I just wanna know."

He gasped, letting me out of his grasp. "you don't remember?"

"Remember?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"You have you're baby shower today!!!"

"I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!!"

"Come on! It starts soon, and the momma ain't even there yet!"

"Woah, wait. It should at least be 10am right now!"

"nope, actually its about... 1pm. and you're shower is at 2pm. Logan helped me decorate, and so did Selena. I will be staying and doing the games and stuff, while Logan, James and Kendall go out for some guy fun."

"Why don't you have some guy fun?"

"Because I want to be with you at you're shower! Claire I love you just like a sister! I wanna be there for you! Plus, I already told James and Logan to take Kendall out for some fun for those 3 hours we will be partying."

"Okayy... Should I go wake him up?"

"Nahh.. he should be good. Just go get ready! were gonna be late!"

"Okay!" I shouted, while running into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me, and locking it.

I looked over at Kendall's sleeping form, and sighed. "I love you soo much, my Kendork."

I walked over to him and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Smiling, I walked over to the dresser and picked out some sweatpants, and a white tank top. I took those clothes i had on, off, and slid the new clothes on. I quickly ran into the bathroom, fixing my hair.