*** Chapter 21! ***

Yo, yo, yiggity, yo! 

What's up guys? OMG. The sky is up. I know. Good work sherlock. xD 

Mehhhh... I hope this chapter doesn't suck, because I'm super mega uber duber tired. I went to bed like.. 6 and woke up at.. 12? or.. 1. I think it was one. yeah. I'm keeping my mom's sleep shift. lol. Because she works night's.. and yeah. :)

Pic for this chapter will be... KENDALL! <3 I love that kid.. xD Song will be... Ska8r Boi By Avirl Lavinge. Why? I'm not so shure. Well, about the song I'm not so shure off. 

Oh, remember that book that I said I was going to start? Well, I'm still writing it, don't worry, but it's taking me a long time to write the first chapter for it then I expected. >< UGH. and I got a request to write a BoyxBoy book from a fan! Of course I said yes... so it will be amazing. lol. 

Oh, guys. I will not be updating everyday.. because... I've been going through a rough couple of weeks, and this week has been the WORST of them all. Wanna know? awwhh really? Thanks for being concerned. :) 1) My dad's car blew up on him, causing him to drive into a ditch and flip his car... so he really doesn't have a car.. 2) My boyfriend is moving to arizona.. (he told me a couple days ago) 3) My little man.. (not my kid, but people would think I'm his mom because i treat him like he's my own.) is in the hospital.. and I'm literally crying right now. 

But.. since I love you guys so much, i will write a chapter.. hopefully it will make me feel better. Oh, and I'm thinking about starting to dedicate some chapters to people as i go along in this book, and my other new one. :) 

OH AND OVER 4,000 READERS!!?!? HOLY SHIT!! :D you guys are amazing.. i love you. <3 

Anyway.. i'll get to the chapter and stop babbling.. xD 

Enjoy! :)

_______________________________________

She couldn't be serious. Jo would never do something like that. Would she? She's not like that though. 

"You can't be serious." I told her. 

"I'm dead serious." 

"You can't do this!" 

"Yes I can." She told me, holding up a switch blade. My eyes widened. "Now, go tell her you're leaving her. Or she will pay the consequences." 

"I'm not going to leave her Jo. And if that means, you're going to try and kill her, you're going to have to kill me first." I spat. 

She gasped in shock. "Wah..?" 

"I said, over my dead body. Now, give me the knive, so nobody will get hurt." 

"I won't let you do this Kendall!!" She screamed.

Suddenly, I felt something slide into my side, slowly. I looked down, to see blood running down my leg, and onto the floor. Then, I looked back up at Jo. Her eyes were wide with fear. I guess we both had this coming. 

"Oh my god!!" I heard someone yell, as I sank to the floor, in pain. 

"I-i-i-i-i didn't mean too!" Jo yelled, as Logan walked up to her. 

"Jo, you did mean to do that, otherwise you wouldn't have!" He screamed. 

I saw tears streaming down her face. I feel bad for her actually. All stressed, heartbroken, confused. She fell to the floor, hands on her face. 

I opened my mouth to try and say something, but my body wasn't letting me. She must have got me pretty good, because i was shaking, and I couldn't move. I could move, but it hurt. A LOT.