*** Chapter 23! ***

HEY GUYS, GIRLS, BROS, HOES... O.O lololz. 

OMFG If you are a hoe, I want you to run away from this computer. yeah . lol, no I don't want you too, because I want you to read my book!!! :3

Anyyy whooooo.... This book is over 6,000 READS!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! You guys have made it worth writing more! I loveeee the comments... and votes.. and I have more fans then I thought I could get!! :3 Thank you for making me realize my english teachers were wrong... because they told me I can't write to save my life.. :P

*Sighs.. * But you guys helped me realize that I could. So thanks. :3 

I think the pic to the right will be Kendall... since I think I had James for the last two.. or was that my other book? Lol. I don't remember. 

Song will be............. or for the heck of it.. I will pick a random song *searches iPod for random song* HAHAHAHA! I love this sond... ;D Song will be The Truth is.... By Theory of a Deadman. :3

Oh! Dedicating... this chapter to Gleek4ever15. because she is one of my bestfriends, and the one who signed me up for wattpad. :) I love you Sara. <3 :D

So, I guess I'll started the chapter... O.o 

Enjoy! :3 

____________________________

*** Chapter 23! ***

~~ James’s PoV ~~

“Then you’re kissing me because..?” I questioned.

I still couldn’t believe Claire and I kissed. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I loved Claire to death, ever since I laid eyes on her in the lobby the first day she moved in. But, Kendall beat me too her.

“I … I don’t know.. I think I might.. Be.. Be.. “ She stuttered.

She’s really worried about something. …. She just won’t tell me. “Be..?”

“… Pregnant.”

I blinked at what she told me, then mentally slapped myself, for most likely hearing her wrong. “What?”

She scoffed. “Hormones. Pfft. They are telling me to say things that I don’t know of.”

“Are you sure? You said you think you’re preg-“ I got cut off by her connecting our lips again.

The good boy in my head said: ‘James! Pull away… you can’t be kissing her! If Kendall finds out, he’s going to rearrange you’re gorgeous face!’. The devilish part of me said: ‘No! Don’t pull away.. See how far it goes.’.

I wasn’t sure which side I should pick… because I loved Claire oh so much, but she was dating my best friend, and it would break his heart. Plus, he’d beat me til I could barely breathe. Kendall was hanging out with Carlos and Logan, since I was heading out anyway to go see Selena at the Rocque Records, but I told her I was coming to see Claire. Maybe I should listen to my Devilish side for once.

I didn’t hesitate to respond, so I kissed her back very passionately. I could feel her melting into me, so I picked her up, setting her on the counter. Even though she was sitting, and didn’t need any support, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling us closer and closer. She moaned in delight. I bit down on her bottom lip, asking for entry. She gladly accepted. I darted my tongue in her mouth, and exploded.