*** Chapter 9! ***

Enjoy this chapter. It wasn't uploaded as fast as the other 3 were, because it was most of the way written, just not all the way.. ^_^' 

Lol. Sorry... I love you guys!!! <3

_________________________________

// Claire’s Apartment //

“I’ll see you in one hour.” Kendall told me, as we stopped at my door.

                “Okay. See ya soon.”

“Don’t forget the goodbye kiss!!” James shouted, as he opened the door to their apartment. “That’s kinda Kendall’s thing, so you might wanna get used to it.”

“Thanks for the info James. I think Claire can figure that out with time.”  Kendall retorted.

“Right.” James said, slamming the door shut.

“Thanks!” I shouted.

“You’re welcome!” I heard him yell through the door.

“He’s so funny.” I told Kendall.

“Yeah, well...” He said looking away.

I leaned up and kissed him softly. He surely responded. I felt that tingly sensation run through my body, as he licked my lip, asking for entrance. I gladly let him in and his tongue explored my mouth.  He grabbed my waist and pulled me close against him.

I heard a door in the hall quietly open, but I guess it wasn’t quiet enough. Then some body whistled.

“Get some Kendall!” Carlos yelled. We both immediately pulled away from each other and blushed.

 “Hah, Kendall. You seem to completely forget about … yeah.” Logan told Kendall

 “Yeah.” Kendall said, glowing an amusing shade of red. He must have been very embarresed.

                I leaned up and kissed him one last time. “See you in an hour, Kendall.”

                I closed my door, and then slammed my back against it, causing me to sink to the floor. I seriously needed to think things through. I knew what might happen later tonight. We’d have dinner and then go back to my place of his, and … I think you get what I mean. Typical first dates. No? Well you must be thinking about the rare go out for dinner, and then take you back home and then leave you to shriek along with your best friend about how the date went.

                I’m not thinking like that. The way Kendall kissed me in the hall... It just had something else to it. Lust maybe? I wonder how old he is... He might need it. Bad. Every boy does at some point in his life.

I sighed as I stood up and glanced around the house. Yuck, blood was everywhere, from the fight two days ago. I picked up a washcloth and started scrubbing the place down. About 30 minutes later, the place was spotless. Phew. Bad news is, now I only have 30 minutes to get ready.

                I raced into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped off my clothes, and hopped in. The warm water beating against my skin felt amazing. I never realized it felt that good. 5 minutes went by and I was done. I purposely took that long, so I could pick out an outfit.

                I got out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around me. I ran to my room, and begun searching my bag, for a nice dress, or something casual. Shit! I forgot to ask him what type of clothing to wear!  I picked up my phone, and dialed Kendall’s number.

                Rinngggggg... Briiiiinnnnggggg…

                “Hello?”

                “James? What are you doing picking up Kendall’s phone?”

                “Nice to hear your voice too.”

                “Sorry.”

                “It’s okay. But he’s in the shower. What’s up?”

                “I need to know what to wear for our date.”

                “I didn’t know we were going on a date?!”

                “No, mine and Kendall’s date.”

                “Oh. Wears something casual. He’s not wearing anything fancy. Just his normal, plaid long sleeve and jeans. I’m sure you’d look beautiful in anything, so he wouldn’t care what you wore.”

                “Awww... Thanks James! Well, I gotta go. I will see you in a couple minutes... I’m going to surprise Kendall by being over there, so don’t tell him.”

                “Awesome, and okay. I won’t”

                “Bye, James.”

                “Bye, Claire.” I heard him say, and then I hung up the phone. 

I threw my phone on my bed, and begun fumbling with my clothes again. Hmmm. Maybe I should match Kendall... 

I grabbed my black skinny jeans, a cream colored tank top, and a blue, orange, light pink and green plaid long sleeve. And of course my bra and panties.. ;)

I slipped the woman clothing on, and then the tank top. It's sleeves are cut low. Hehe. Sexyy. I yanked on the skinny jeans, and they hugged my legs and butt perfectly. After, I pulled on the plaid long sleeve. 

Then, I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I needed to look nice, but not.. fancy nice. I examined myself, then raced to the door, and put on my neon orange converse. 

I opened the door and shut in behind me and locked it. I took on giant step, and I was in front of the guys apartment. I gently knocked. 

"Claire!" Carlos said, as he opened the door and pulled me into a hug. 

"Ouch." I groaned quietly, but hugged him back.

"Kendall is getting ready still. You can hang with us til he's done if you'd like." 

"That'd be great! I need to get to know you other guys better anyway's."

"Oh, hey girl!" Selena yelled. 

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. 

"Hangin' with James." 

"Ah." I quickly said, as I stood there uncomfortably. 

I heard a door open, then slam shut. Who, and where did that come from!? I heard the swirly slide move around, and out popped Kendall. He looked shocked when he saw me. 

"What are you doing here? I'm suppose to pick you up." He asked.

"I got done early, thanks to James. He helped me pick out something to wear. And I wanted to suprise you. So.. suprise!" 

"Well, you look beautiful." Kendall told me, and I blushed. 

"Are you ready yet?" I questioned. 

"Yep. Ready?" 

"Of course, babe."