*** Chapter 11! ***

Hey peeps! :D 

I changed the cover.. Hope yall like it. If you don't just leave a comment saying: I hate the cover! You suck! lol. It doesn't have to be that cuel. :3 

If you love meh you wont be so mean. I hate when people are like that. I go; ugh! bitch! D: 

Anyway.. Lemme know if you like this cover, or if you liked the old one. I personally like them both! :D 

Whatevs tho.. Enjoy. :3

______________________________

I felt Kendall's grip on me tighten, as I braced myself for what was about to happen. 

BAMMMM!!!! CRASSSSHHHHH!!! 

// 1 minute later // 

I finally opened my eyes. I looked around to see smoke everywhere. I started freaking out. 

"Kendall? Are you okay? I can't see!" I practically screamed. "Kendall!" 

Then I saw him. Unconsious. I felt tears coming to my eyes. Please, don't tell me he's dead. Please. I put my head down over his mouth, and I could hear him breathing still. Thank god. 

I searched the door right next to us for the handle. I messed around for about 2 minutes, and then I found it, and yanked it open. I climbed out, and picked Kendall up, taking him with me. 

I found some grass to lay him on. I quickly ran over to it and laid him down, and glanced at the limo. I gasped. 

"Oohh my god.." I whispered, starting to cry even harder. 

We just gotten in a fucking car accident. 

I looked back over and Kendall. 

"Kendall!" I screamed. I just realized what knocked him unconsious. His head was bleeding.He banged it pretty hard. Or, something hit him. But.. what? 

I needed to call someone. I nervously, grabbed my cell phone, and dialed James's number.

"Hello?" 

"Ja-ja-james?"

"Claire?"

"H-hi." 

"Claire. You're stuttering. What's wrong?"

"Wuh-wu-we.. ju-ju-just.. gu-gu-got.. eh-eh-in... a-a-a.. cu-cu-car.. ax-ax-accident" 

"Claire. Where is Kendall?" 

"Righ-rig-right.. nu-next.. to me.." 

"Is he okay?"

"I'm not sure." I stopped stuttering. This was serious. There was no time to be scared. Even though I'm scared outta my friggin' mind. 

"Why.?"

"He's unconsious."

"Breathing?"

"Yep."

"And are you okay?" 

"I'm not sure, I just feel shaky right now.. and very scared. The whole fucking front end of the limo is all smooshed, and oh god!!" I screamed, probably right in James's ear. 

"Claire.. calm down. I'm on my way. Where are you guys?" 

"Round the corner from Rocque Records."

"Be there soon. I promise." He said, then hung up. 

I still held the phone to my ear, hearing the errrr eerrrrr errrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..  letting me know that the call ended. 

I heard an ambulence siren go off. Finally some help! 

I looked up to see two dudes running our way. 

"Miss, what happened?"

"I was on a date with my boyfriend, and then we heard the limo driver scream 'oh shit' and then all I heard was metal being torn, crashing, and a bunch of other things."

"I see. Are you alright?" He asked, as I looked behind him, and saw they were taking Kendall away. What the fuck? I didn't even see them grab Kendall from beside me. 

I shot up really quick, and started running after them.

"Where are you going with Kendall!!?!" I screamed. Then, I felt a hand grab hold of my shoulder. 

"There taking him to the hospital. And are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine." I said through my teeth. 

"Do you atleast want to ride with him to the hospital?"

"Yes please!!" I said loudly. 

I ran over to the ambulence and waited for them to get Kendall all strapped in and stuff, before I got in. I grabbed Kendall's hand. 

"Please let him be okay. Please.." 

/// At the hospital ; 2 day's later.. ///

It's been three day's since the accident. Kendall is still unconsious. I'm getting very worried about him. I never did see James or really anyone. James said he was on his way to the accident scene, but he never did make it before we left. 

The hospital wasn't far from where the accident actually was.  I was staring right where it happend outside the window in Kendall's room. I wish he'd wake up.. So I know he's really okay. 

"Claire?" I heard someone faintly say. Kendall? I turned my head, to see his beautiful emerald green eyes looking right at me. 

"Kendall.. You're okay.." I said, starting to cry. 

Just then I heard a knock on the door. I saw the handle juggle, and then the door swung open. 

There stood a tall, curly blond haired girl. What did she want. 

"Jo?" 

____________________________

-GASP- What was she doing there? ;O

Oh.. haha. You guys soooo hate me right now I bet. 

Don't hate me tho! Because I love you guys. :D

This reminds me of my car accident that happened a couple months ago. My mom was driving, and this car turned left in front of us. We were going about 50mph, and we couldn't stop the car in time. They fucking totaled my mom's 2008 Dark Blue, Dodge Charger. I was so scared and pissed off. I wanted to go beat the living shit outta the kid who made us hit them 

If you've known or have been in a car accident before... Click, the vote button. I wanna see how many people have been through that horrible experience. I would take it all back in an instant. 

Trust me.