*** Chapter 25! ***

Okay, so Hai. :3

Lol, I am quickly trying to type a 2 page chappy out for you guys, since I promised one a couple days ago, and I've been busy... :S I'm going to be busy this weekend also, but I think I might be able to write another chappy tomorrow night... lol. 

This book has got over 7,000 readers! :D That is fucking fantastic! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I REALLY COULDN'T DO THIS EVERYDAY WITHOUT YOU!!! <3 <3

Pic to the right will be.... Kendall. <3 Song will be.... I guess.... Rolling in the Deep. By Adele.

Enjoy! :D

______________________________________

~~ Claire's PoV ~~~ 

"Claire... Claire, hunny, wake up." I heard a voice whisper, as a hand shook me. 

"Give me five more minutes..." I groaned. 

"I thought you'd be more excited to see you're dad.." 

My eyes shot open. I looked up at the man who had raised me, and who had helped me when times were bad. My daddy. "Daddy!!" 

"Hi, pumpkin."

I jumped onto him, pulling him into a hug. I really did miss my dad being in California. Don't get me wrong, I missed my mom too. I just... was always a daddy's girl. 

I pulled away, and smiled. "I've missed you." 

"I've missed you too. Now, lets go eat. I think you're mother made you're favorite." 

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed, passing my dad, and flying down the stairs. 

The smell of pasta and alfrado filled the kitchen air, as I approached. My mom was a very excellent cook. She made the best of the best. Like once when I was in 3rd grade, she made brownies for the bake sale from scratch. Everyone voted a ten for them. She won. I wasn't suprised. 

"Oh, Claire, baby... you're finally up. Thank you for waking her up Ryan." My mom said, suprised. 

"Anytime, babe." My dad said, walking past my mom, giving her a quick peck on the lips, then went and sat down. 

I followed, sitting in my normal spot, awating for my mom to serve us our meal. She walked over to the table sitting down pots, pans, bowls, and baskets. I stood up. "Mom, you really should let me do something while I'm here. I'm getting anxious just sitting here."

"No, no! I got it, Claire. You just relax. Seems like you're still tired from you're flight." She scolded, shooshing me with her hands to make me realize she wanted me to sit. 

She finally joined us, and we started digging in. Penne Alfrado was my favorite ever. I wasn't sure if Kendall knew that. We never actually had time to discuss things like that... "Claire?"

"Hmm?" I said, with a mouth full of food. 

"Since we are all together now, you said you flew back out here to tell us something?"

"Uh... yeah.." 

I started getting nervous. What if they thought of me differently? If my brother was here, and not at college, he would be all, 'OMG YOU JUST WENT TO CALIFORNIA TO GET KNOCKED UP. YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT'. That's something he would say. He's such a man whore. 

"Are you ready to tell us Claire?" 

"Uhm.. yeah. Can I make a call really quick though?"

"Sure." My dad said, confused.