Dash in a Flash

"Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash!" the sweet voice of Fluttershy called.
"What's up?" Rainbow Dash said looking down from a cloud.
"How would you like to come with me to Apple Jacks shop? I hear business is low." Fluttershy said adding a frown.
Rainbow Dash swooped down and landed flawlessly in front of Fluttershy.
"Sure, I was getting kind of hungry anyway." Rainbow smiled. So the two pegasus flew down to Apple Jacks shop for some apple pie.
"Howdy girls, good to see ya." Apple Jack greeted them with a big smile.
"Hey Apple Jack, we came for some of your delicious apple pie." Fluttershy smiled.
"Sure, I'll get you each one." Apple Jack smiled and went to the little kitchen area.
"Where should we sit Rainbow Dash?"
"Um..." Rainbow looked around and almost choked on air when she saw Soarin devouring a big apple pie.
"Uh, how 'bout over there. That window has a nice view." Rainbow Dash smiled a little nervously as she flapped her wings.
"Okay, you can go sit down, I'll wait for the pies." Fluttershy smiled.
"Okay, you sure? I could always wait for them instead."
"That's okay, I insist."
"Well, okay then. Thanks." Rainbow swallowed and flew as gracefully as she could to the little table next to Soarin's table.
She sat down and tried to act casual as she looked out the big window.
Soarin looked up from his nearly gone pie and noticed her.
"Hey, it's you, Rainbow Dash." he smiled.
"What? Who me? Oh, yeah, hi Soarin. Long time no see." Rainbow smiled nervously darting her eyes around.
"Yeah, it's been a while. What have you been up to?"
"Oh, you know, just keeping up on flying and...stuff."
Soarin laughed a little. "Of course your flying around. You're the best 'almost' Wonder bolt I know."
"Aw, shucks, you don't mean that."
"But I do Rainbow Dash. Your amazing."
Rainbow gave him a big, sweet, grin just as Fluttershy walked up with the pies.
"Oh, hi Soarin." Fluttershy smiled sweetly at him.
"Hey Fluttershy, it's nice to see you too." Soarin smiled.
"Rainbow and I are just having some pies." Fluttershy smiled happily.
"Yeah, me too!" Soarin smiled. The three of them laughed. Of course Soarin is enjoy a big apple pie.
In the middle of eating their pies, Rainbow Dash thought of something. She turned around to see that Soarin was already gone.
"Owwm..." Rainbow Dash muttered.
"What's wrong Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked.
"Well, I was just thinking about the big trip and was gonna ask Soarin of he was going."
"I'm sure he will if he knows about the fun flying things he could do." Fluttershy smiled.
"Yeah, haha..."