Small Talk

Rainbow Dash opened the door to Soarin and he turned his head over to her movement.
"Everything good?" He asked.
"I think so..."
"Yes, everything is good." Fluttershy smiled as she peeped her head out the door.
"Great, you've got a real big hearted friend, Fluttershy." Soarin smiled then looked over to Rainbow Dash.
"I know," Fluttershy smiled with glee. "But her big heart needs to spend some time with your big heart. Mine is booked for the night."
"What?" Rainbow questioned in confusion.
"Go hang out with Soarin. I've got my own plans with some pony."
"Some pony? Some pony who?" Rainbow asked, concerned.
"I can't tell you his name, now go on before he gets here. He's scared of tough fliers like you two." Fluttershy explained as she tried to shove Rainbow out of the doorway.
"Fluttershy, this doesn't feel right. I need to spend more time around you. Make it all up to you." Rainbow sad in kind of a sad, pleading tone.
"We're both here to hang out with other ponies too. We'll hang tomorrow."
"Come on Rainbow, Fluttershy is getting back at you. You know, so you're even." Soarin said.
"Oh...well...if she's really sure." Rainbow said turned her head back to Fluttershy.
"Yep," is all she quickly zipped passed her lips before quickly shutting the door.
"She is acting really weird out of no where..." Rainbow said a bit more to herself.
"It's okay, you and her are at an understanding, and she wants us to spend time together!" Soarin smiled happily.
"This still feels odd..."
"Come on, let's go on a late night adventure."
"Wait, really?" Rainbow said started to feel excitable.
"Yeah, let's go. Fly off, find something, who knows." Soarin smiled charmingly. Rainbow's eyes glistened at the beauty in his lips.
"B-but what about Fluttershy? I feel like she made up having plans just so I wouldn't worry... It's just not fair, I can't go out." Rainbow dropped her head.
"Rainbow Dash, I'm pretty sure Fluttershy is okay with you going out with me. But if you still really don't want to, then I understand... This is up to you."
Rainbow thought a moment feeling twists of feelings in her head. "Fine, but if I have any friend problems later, I'm going to blame you."
Soarin couldn't help but crack a smirk. "All right, deal. Now come on, we gotta fly..." He lifted his wings and launched into the clouds. Rainbow smiled up at him then followed.
Rainbow caught up to him in laughter. "I thought we'd try things besides flying?"
"Well, we have to fly to the things."
"So where?"
"Where ever your heart desires..." Soarin smiled. Rainbow laughed even more.
"Wow, that was cheesy." She laughed some more.
Soarin smirked at her again. "Yeah, but I mean it."
"Well what could I desire up here? It's nothing but cold mountians. I honestly can't wait to leave camp to be warmer again."
"What? You're not used to it by now? Hey, we're already way passed curfew, might as well ditch the place then..."
"What?!" Rainbow questioned like he was crazy but was really hoping he wasn't kidding...