Last Day

Rainbow almost gasped out loud at the sight of the two ponies kissing back and forth. She never imagined she'd see Fluttershy in something like this. Rainbow backed away and slowly went back into the site.
"Rainbow Dash." Diamond said in a strict tone. Rainbow jumped at her sudden voice and turned around.
"Umm... hey..."
Diamond shook her head. "You teenagers always missing curfew. Why do I bother?" She asked herself as she walked away. Rainbow went on and went in her room. Thunderstar was asleep on her bed. Rainbow saw the plate from Pinkie's cake sitting empty on top of the mini fidge.
"Oh shoot," Rainbow whispered to herself. "I forgot Soarin's pie..."
Just then Rainbow heard the door and turned around to see Fluttershy come in.
"Oh... hey Flutter lover." Rainbow said softly.
"W-what?" Fluttershy whispered.
"How was hanging with Cloud face?"
"You mean Cloud Swifter," Fluttershy smiled. "It was nice..."
"Nice?"
"Um, yeah... How was hanging out with Soarin?" Fluttershy said switching the subject.
"Fun, like usual." Rainbow smiled. "I'm actually tired though, and don't wanna wake Thunderstar."
"Me either, good night Rainbow Dash."
"Good night Fluttershy."

It came to the final day of camp with packing time at noon. Fluttershy and Rainbow decided to spend most of their morning with their favorite mare, each going on a brunch date. Neither saw much of Thunderstar anywhere until they were packing up to go home.
"Wow, it sure has been fun here." Rainbow said as she packed her bag. "Can't believe we're leaving already."
"Me too," Fluttershy said. "And as much as I loved it I can't wait to go back home to see our friends and my animals."
"Yeah, I'm excited to get home again too." Rainbow said as she shut her bag.
Thunderstar walked over by them and set down one of her bags. She stood there a moment before saying anything. "So what's Ponyville like? Small I'm guessing."
Rainbow and Fluttershy turned around to her queation.
"Yes, and very cozy and friendly." Fluttershy said with a smile.
"Would you recommend visiting?"
"Oh yes, of course." Fluttershy smiled.
"Are you planning on visiting?" Rainbow asked.
"I don't know." Thunderstar muttered looking away.
"You could stay at my place if you'd like." Fluttershy offered.
"I think I'd be fine without staying overnight."
"Will you still visit though?" Rainbow asked.
"I...I guess."
"Oh how exciting." Fluttershy smiled, thrilled.
The three ponies brought their bags to their train and boarded, sitting in close seats. Cloud Swifter walked up to Fluttershy as other ponies were still boarding.
"I'll have to visit you a lot Fluttershy. A girl like you comes once in a lifetime. And I can't live without you..."
"Oh Cloud... that is so, so sweet..." Fluttershy said timidly. "I'd love for you to visit some time."
"We'll definitely keep in touch, right?"
"Oh yes. We surely will..." Fluttershy gave him her sweet, gentle smile which caused Cloud to blush with a big smile.
"I'm so glad I met you."
"I'm glad I met you too." Fluttershy blushed.
"See you," Cloud nudged her cheek with his nose.
Fluttershy giggled. "See you..."
"Ugh. You guys are kinda sappy." Rainbow said sitting next to Flutershy, have seeing the whole thing. "No offense."
"None taken when coming from you." Fluttershy smiled. They both shared a laugh together. Thunderstar sat behind them and gave them a hidden smile.
"Oh, there's Soarin." Rainbow said flying out of her seat. "Be right back." She flew over to him as he walked into the train car.
"Hi Rainbow. Excited to hit home?"
"Yeah, but I imagine you'll have lots of Wonderbolt things to do..."
"Sure, but that doesn't mean I won't make time to stop in Ponyville." Soarin winked with a smile.
Rainbow smiled back sweetly. "And I'll visit you in Cloudsdale when I get the chance."
"I don't think we'll have a thing to worry about..." Soarin smiled as he stared dreamily in her eyes.
"Me either, Soarin..."

The End.....