Flying Camp

The train had finally arrived at Mistville and Rainbow Dash excitedly flew off the train, spreading a happy rainbow passed the other ponies. Rainbow Dash stopped and looked back with a smile. She noticed Soarin smiling up at her, along with many other ponies. Rainbow Dash grinned with glee.
Rainbow flew back down to Fluttershy to help her carry their bags.
"Okay, it says that we're sighed up to be in group FB." Fluttershy said looking in the pamphlet.
"That's right over there," Rainbow pointed. "No wait, that FA...um...oh, over there, that's FB." Rainbow Dash picked up a few bags and flew ahead.
"Wait Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy called as she flew low to the ground.
"Wow, a lame flyer like that shouldn't be here." a pegasus said to another.
Rainbow Dash flew up in her face. "Hey! Are you saying that about my friend!?" Rainbow asked strictly.
The purple pegasus with wavey white hair looked at her in shock. "Rainbow Dash, oh my gosh, I know you...um, that's your friend?"
"Yes, and I am not gonna listen to you make fun of her."
"I-I-I'm sorry Rainbow Dash, um, I was just telling a little joke to my friend."
"It's not nice to say things like that about other ponies."
"Yeah, you're right, here, I'll help her carry her bags too, in return." she said taking a bag from Fluttershy.
"Rainbow, who is that."
"I dunno. Some fan. Come on, lets go, quickly."
"Rainbow, are you in a hurry because you're meeting up with Soarin?" Fluttershy said a bit slyly.
"What? What did you say?? Uhh, Fluttershy, of course it's important to meet a wonderbolt at an appropriate time, so why wouldn't I be in a hurry?"
Fluttershy giggled a little to herself.
The two pegasus settled in their camp site and unpacked.
"Okay Fluttershy, you hang around. I gotta go find Soarin."
"Okay, see you Rainbow Dash."
"Wow," the same purple pony said. "I can't believe you're actually best friends with Rainbow Dash..."
"Oh," Fluttershy said turning around. "Yes, Rainbow is one of my best friends."
"That's crazy, I mean, she's so cool, and you're...well...do you ever fly much?"
"Oh no, I'm not a very good flyer, and I stay near all the sweet little animals on the ground." Fluttershy said in her sweet voice.
"Oh...Well, then, why did you come here?"
"Well, Rainbow Dash really wanted me to come...And, she said their would be lots of fun opportunities for me."
"What? But there are no animals her, except big vicious birds. Animals are hard to get along with, especially the birds here." she said smartly.
"Oh, well, maybe I can still communicate..."
"Yeah...okay..." she said slowly as she walked away. Fluttershy felt a bit down and embarrassed.
Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash flew around and looked down among the pegasus below. She spotted Soarin standing by the flag pole.
"Soarin!" Rainbow Dash flew down and winged around him a few times in excitement. "Hey Soarin," she smiled stopping in front of him.
"Rainbow Dash, get." he smiled in delight. "Gosh, I'm so excited to be here. I can't wait to start the big activities."
"Yeah! I'm excited too! But how do we know what level we're at?"
Soarin smiled. "Easy, we go to the testing obstacles and test ourselves. Monitors on the obstacles cheek your speed and balance and it determines your flying level."
"Cool, lets go," Rainbow said taking his hoof.
"Hey wait," Soarin said flapping his wings to stop in the air. "We can't go now. We have to wait for our counselors to mark us down, and give is directions..."
"Oh..." Rainbow said looking away as she flapped.
"Don't worry. Bright and early tomorrow," Soarin said elbowing her. "I'll come by and get you and we'll head on over there to find out or flying level."
Rainbow Dash grinned excitedly. "Awesome..." she squealed slightly.
"Great, see you then." Soarin said as he flew off to his camp site.
Rainbow watched him fly to the campsite MA and fly inside.
"Weeee! Ya-hooooo!!" Rainbow Dash bursted in excitement. She swirled all around and shouted with glee before returning to her camp site.
"Rainbow Dash, you're back." Fluttershy said growing a smile.
"Hey Fluttershy! This is gonna be so awesome! I can't wait to start races and obstacles and all that cool stuff!"
"Yeah.....cool..stuff..." Fluttershy said quietly.
"So, you're Rainbow Dash, huh?" a black pegasus said walking up.
"Yes I am. And who might you be?"
"The names Thunderstar. I'm here to become a Wonderbolt." she said in a cool tone.
"Whoa, really? You can become a wonderbolt here??"
"Well, not exactly, but you can get a lot of good training here to become one. And that's my dream. To become a wonderbolt." Thunderstar said. She had that same slick, cool look that Rainbow Dash had.
"Awesome! That's my dream too!" Rainbow Dash said lifting her self by her wings.
"You seem like a hyper active type." Thunderstar smiled.
"Well, I'm just really excited right now." Rainbow grinned.
Thunderstar smiled. "I see. I'm that radical pony of my town."
"Me...too!" Rainbow said happily. She knew it was gonna be a sweet time at camp.